Survival Challenge

Here we go! Tell me what you think!... After the chapter though... I don't think I need to use recaps anymore...

....

Naruto pov-

I was dreaming about being the fifth hokage and stuff when my god damn alarm clock went off. RRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!

"What the f-" I said jumping 3 feet in the air and slidding off my bed. "Ok, ok. Happy I'm awake!... You can stop ringing now!" I said slaming the top to get the damn thing to shut up. Then I went back to bed.

I feel like I'm missing something... I looked at the alarm clock and jumped back out of bed... "HOLY MOTHERA! I GOTTA GO!" I screamed and ran downstairs tripping over my blanket. "Stupid blanket get off!" I yelled at it. Yes, I talk to non-living things.

Kiarra pov-

I wake up and stretch a bit before I got out of bed and took a shower. I let everything go as the steamy water washed whatever worries I had down the drain. Today is our first time my team and I have a day with our perverted sensei. Great. Woo hoo! I wonder what our sensei is up to. Wait. Concentrate. Concentrate. CONCENTRATE! Cha! Let's get'em! Come on! Shut up shut up shut up! GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HEAD SAKURA!

I get out of the shower with a towel around my body. I get to my dresser and pick out what I usually where. My traditional clothes.

I wonder how the others are doing...

Sakura pov-

I can't wait to show Sasuke-kun what I've got! I bet I'll grab his attention and we can be really REALLY close friends. I can beat that baka anyday! CHA!

I get up and take a shower. Get out and brush my hair then put my clothes on. A pink one-piece dress that goes to my knees with black short-shorts under it. A lady shows nothing. But I would do it for Sasuke-kun!

I skip breakfest and say goodbye to mother. Then walk out the door with a lunch bag in my arms. I walk to the bridge where Kakashi-sensei told us to meet up. Only to see Sasuke-kun and Kiarra-baka are already there. Naruto half way there.

I will not be the last one there! I passed Naruto picking up my pace a little.

Sasuke pov-

Well, here she comes... Stupid loser. She's been whining and in my way all day yesterday. Hopefully Kiarra will keep her off of me and distract her like she did since we met. I bet she'll pull through.

"I thought I was too skiny to go on a diet." Sakura whines.

"Yeah I agree with her." Naruto agreed.

"Hn"

"..." Kiarra was always the quiet type. I wonder why.

"Kiarra why are you always so quiet?" Naruto asked.

"..." She of course didn't answer. I wonder what's up with her. What happened to her to make her so quiet.

Kiarra pov-

"..." I answered yet didn't answer Naruto. All I did was look up and glare at him. Why am I always feared in this village? Why am I always treated like crap?

I look away and in the corner of my eye, I see Sasuke starring at me again. I couldn't help but wonder why he has been watching me lately. I would call it stalking but he doesn't follow me to my house every damn day. Unlike all the others.

Naruto pov again-

I keep finding Sasuke-teme looking at Kiarra-chan. I look at him with a 'so its her' smile. Of course, like always, teme glares at me. I drop the subject... for now.

I watch Sakura and she has noticed too and started to glare at Kiarra-chan. I just watched as Kiarra did nothing about it. That really ticked me off.

Sakura pov-

I look at Sasuke "Hey Sasuke-kun! You think that maybe after our time with Kakashi-sensei, we could... maybe... spend some time together..." I ask him hopefully. He looks up and says "No."

Sasuke looks over at something and I followed his gaze. No! Not Kiarra-baka! Cha! No way am I gonna sit back and watch Kiarra-baka win over MY Sasuke-kun!

Kiarra pov-

Why does Sasuke keep watching me. He's acting like all those other boys in school. I don't understand. First, he hates my guts and doesn't pay attention to a simple thing I do... And now...

I didn't notice Kakashi on the bridge-side. "-Caught up on the path of life" is the last I heard of him. He led us to 3 posts and instructed us to get 3 bells from him before noon or we won't have lunch and he will eat his lunch right in front of the one tied to the post.

............................................................................................

Hey guys I'm working on the other chapters. Sorry about how slow things are going... Man, I'm so lazy.

:P Lov U Guys!!!!!!