Chapter 11: Sleep tight, Harry.

ya so this is chapter 11 you can thank Alex for writin ok shes awesome kkk. comment. vote. all that jazz. pls n thx. love ya all :) -Brit

*Harry's P.O.V.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had to be kidding. Of course she did. But something in the way that she stared at her hands told me she wasn't.

How could someone as beautiful, as kind, as magnificent as Rose barely have her first kiss? It didn't make sense to me. But lately I've been noticing that if Rose had to do with it, it probably doesn't make sense.

Logic doesn't exist when you're with Rose.

Logic also doesn't exist when you're in love.

Could I be? I've only known her for a few days. Not possible.

But that kiss! I had to do it again. When? Now?

I placed my hand in hers, and she looked up. I moved the dark brown curls she had out of her face and leaned in. Before I kissed her again, I made sure she knew she was worth it. "I'm happy I get to be your first kiss."

"I am, too." She whispered back. She closed her eyes and this time, she pressed her lips on mine. It was alot shorter than the first one, but lacked nothing in that special feeling I get when I kiss her. It was amazing.

It felt different from any girl I'd ever kissed.

A lot of people say I'm a player. But I'm not. Like any other person out there, I'm just looking for someone to love. Someone to be with. Someone to stay up all night with and just talk to. And turns out that Rose stumbled into my life.

I was so close to just pulling her to my chest and holding her there forever, until I heard a knock on the door.

Suddenly, Rose retreated from my space and she cleared her throat.

"I'll get it." She said, getting up and walking off. She quickly fixed her hair.

"Hey!" I heard her say in the distance.

"Hello, Rose." I heard Niall say. "Ooo, you smell nice."

"Thank you." She said as she walked into the living room.

"Where's Harry?" He asked.

"In the bedroom. He's taking a nap." She said.

Good. She was aware I didn't want anyone here. Even Niall. I wanted Rose all to myself, as selfish as it sounds, we probably don't have much more time together.

"Oh, well, hey. Would you want to go out to lunch?"

“Errmm..."

Please say no. Please say no.

"Didn't we just eat?"

"Yeah, but if you hang around me, I eat whenever I want to. Plus, I bet you have no fun sitting around waiting for Harry to wake up."

"Alright." She said.

Rose! Could you for once just not be the nicest person in the world?

"Let me just get my purse." She said. And then I saw the door open. She closed it.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Going out to lunch!" She said.

"Why did you tell him I was taking a nap?"

"I thought he would leave. After all what's so bad about me going with Niall?"

"Nothing's bad about it, it's just-"

"Harry, are you jealous?" She asked, smiling amusingly.

Yes.

"No." I lied.

"Then I'm going to go have lunch with a friend." She said, giving me a wave goodbye after grabbing her bag.

"Sleep tight, Harry."