Chapter 3: Damn you Paul.

hey guys ~ sorry we didnt update sooner, me and alex started school again so we've been busy u feel me. ok this chaper is dedicated to SHAYLA bc shes fab kk :-) read. enjoy. :-))

-Britney

~

~

~

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I was in shock from what had just happened. I stared at the ivory walls, and didn't blink for at least 2 minutes.

Did some random girl really just come out of my bathroom and take me back in time? Maybe i'm the one who's delusional.

I touched my face to make sure I was actually in the real world and I wasn't dreaming. But then I looked back at the girl, and she stood there, pacing.

I sat there for a minute staring up at her, deciding if i should speak or not. I finally did.

"So...what now?" I asked her, still on the floor.

"Well, now you come with me." She reached out for my hand and helped me up. I stood up and I couldn't help but stare at her.

Her eyes. They were beautiful. They were emerald green just like mine, but they were mysterious. But it wasn't just her eyes that were beautiful, it was her face too.

No.No.No. This isn't happening. Harry Stop. This girl just came out of my bathroom and im actually thinking about- no. I couldn't. But before i could say anything else, she interrupted my thoughts.

"Okay first of all, we have to get out of here as soon as possible. Without being noticed." She said.

"I don't know about you, but I have a concert to be at in less than an hour." I said.

She crossed her arms, and looked at me, like i didnt understand. The truth is, I didn't understand anything at the moment. I had just traveled back in time, and I had yet to wrap my mind around it.

"Well unless you want to get shot and die, you're coming with me." She said through her teeth.

"Oh and where do you suggest we go?" I said with a smirk. Might as well be myself. She doesn't seem to fancy me so much. I wonder why. Well, I guess i can answer that myself. I was being rude to her when the only thing she was trying to do is help me.

"We need to get as far away from this building as soon as possible. As FAST as possible." She said, fidgeting with her nails. She seemed to know what she was doing, but she also seemed nervous. Why?

I quickly went into the bathroom and changed into my urial tour garments. When I came back out she was pacing again.

I was starting to get worried because I came to realize that this is actually happening. I, Harry Styles, am being targeted and some time-traveler is saving me. I hadn't realized i had been staring at her until she spoke again.

"Harry?" She asked, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Are you coming ot not? We don't have time to sit here!" She said, standing by the window.

"Uh, yeah let me just-"

"I think there's an alley out here that we can hide by just until they realize you aren't showing up and then they'll just cancel the show." she said.

"An alley? Is our only choice an alley?" I really wasn't in the mood to hide in a dark alley in some place I was unfamiliar with.

"Like i said before Styles, it's this or you get sho-"

She was interrupted by loud yelling coming down the hall. It was Paul.

"HARRY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! THE SHOW STARTS IN 20 MINUTES!" He was getting closer and I could see Rose was panicking. I thought about what I could do to explain both of us leaving. I had no clue.

"Harry, go! Get out of the window." She said, pushing me out of the window. I was out on the street. Around the corner was the alley she was talking about. She slipped out of the window and began to head torwards the alley. I followed her. There was trash everywhere.

She turned to me. "So now we just wai-"

But she was cut off by Paul, yet again.

"HARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE!?" Paul said, sticking his head out the window staring us both down. Rose immediately grabbed my hand and we started running fown the alley further into the dark.

Her hair looked so nice when it was flowing in the wind.....

No, Harry. Focus.

I thought we had lost Paul. But he kept running after us. Suddenly, I heard a shriek, and I was down. Rose had tripped, making us both fall, and I landed on top of her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Um. Yeah." She said staring at our bodies, pressed together like that.

"I'm sorry." She said, actually sounding caring for the first time in the last 5 minutes.

"No, it's okay." I responded.

"Well, i think you should get off... before you know...." She breathed. "You get caught."

And you know what rhymes with 'caught'? 'Shot'. That's right. So I quickly got off of her. But when i did, something in the back of my head didn't want to. Not in the way some would expect...I liked being close to her.

"HARRY GET YOUR ARSE IN THERE NOW! AND WHO THE HELL IS THAT?"

Damn you, Paul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so did yall like that? ((forgive me bc it was kind of a short chapter)) comment. vote. and all that jazz. we wanna know what you think! next chapter coming soon. love you guys ok. ;-)) -Britney