Chapter 17: Was this becoming a thing?

Heyyy yall. Heres chapter 17. Alex works really hard on these so I hope you enjoy this chap! xoxo -brit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I needed a break. Before last night, I had been sleepless. I stayed up at night and thought. My life was a bit of a confusion to me. Sometimes I wondered, ‘Why me?’ Why couldn’t I just be normal?

I rubbed my face, and took a deep breath. I figure being normal just wouldn’t be as fun. I mean, come on, Rose! You’ve saved lives, you’ve traveled time, you have a boyfriend.

“Rose?” I heard a voice call, muffled by the door.

“It’s me.”Harry. My insides began to melt just knowing he was back.

I got up from where I was laying down on the couch and opened the door. He was there, standing before me. I looked at him.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hello.” He leaned down to give me a quick peck on the lips, and I let him in

.Was this becoming a thing? I sure hope so.

“That radio interview was not what I expected.”

“What do you mean?”

“I thought they were going to ask about the tour and the album and you know- the usual stuff.” He said, taking off his jacket and throwing it onto the couch. I walked over to it and hung it up.

“But then they asked about you.”

“What?” I said, raising my eyebrows.

“They found the picture. You know, the one on your Facebook wall? I’m guessing it’s viral. And yesterday some paps ended up taking pictures of us.”

“Kissing?”

“No, just holding hands. So they asked me about you.”

“And what did you say?”

“I told them you were my girlfriend.”I looked at him.

“And?"

“The world knows you’re my girlfriend now. Although some of the fans aren’t too happy about it. Actually a lot of them aren’t....” He scratched the back of his head.

“Well....... I just hope I don’t get shot or something.” I laughed.

“Rose....” He put his hand on mine.

Then I knew. Shootings weren’t something to joke about. At least not this soon after.... the incident.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay.” He gave me a reassuring smile.

“Well, now that you are my girlfriend, I talked with Paul, and we both agreed that it would be nice to have you on tour with us. After you finish school, of course.”

“Really?” I lit up.

That sounded pretty amazing to me. Although my journey these past few days has been a total roller coaster, it was adventurous, and fun.

“Yes.”

“That’s great!” I said, giving him a big hug. He hugged back even tighter.

“I’ve had so much fun with you all. I mean, you, and the rest of the boys, and Niall-”

Then I remembered. How could have I forgotten? I broke eye contact, and something almost felt like it hurt. My mind was begging me to keep quiet. But how was I supposed to not tell my boyfriend that another guy tried to kiss me?