Chapter 24: Graduation.

Helloooo! Here is chapter 24! aka Rose's graduation!!!! Hope ya like it :) -Brit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months. I only had two months left of school. Thank goodness. My four years of high school were dreadful, and I was more than happy to leave that hellhole.

Since my first time travelling, life had changed drastically. School was different. The people around me were different.

Everyday got better. I expected to return to school and continue to be ignored and teased and constantly picked on, but I guess when Harry Styles was your boyfriend, nobody dared to even look at you.

Fellow seniors were jealous. Juniors congratulated me. Sophomores asked to take pictures with me. Freshman kissed the ground I walked on. Everyone in school knew who I was.

The newest addition to the One Direction Girlfriend Club.

I guess it wasn’t too bad. My teachers were easy on me, and nobody bothered to get in my way. So, I guess I can’t complain.

School had become my kingdom. But I refused to make the last 2 months of high school any different, for various reasons.

On the weekends, I would fly out to anywhere Harry was headed, since they were still touring on the western part of the United States. I attended numerous concerts, and Harry and I went out on actual dates whenever we could.

Things weren’t hectic anymore, and I was glad life was back to it’s normal.

Well.... just a little bit normal.

June 5th.

It was the last day. It was my last day as a student.

It was the day I put on a cap and gown.

I had to admit. The golden and blue silk felt good against my skin. My only fuss were the way-too-high-heeled shoes Sofia had forced me to wear.

“It’s the only thing that shows everyone you at least have a good fashion sense.”

She said, as I swiped my dad’s credit card.

My mom, usually the crier, was obsessive over taking pictures every 3 seconds, and my dad was the one who began to tear up when I came downstairs in my cap and gown.

My mom’s camera flashed countless times, and it only made me wonder how

Harry could get so used to pictures being taken of him and the boys.

When we arrived at my school, I was greeted by almost everyone. Small talk was made, but I was kind of upset I didn’t really have anyone I could tell, “Hey, remember Freshman year?”

But that didn’t matter. The past is the past. My future was all that mattered.

In January I had begun applying to many different schools. I applied all over the country, wrote numerous essays, submit many of my paintings, and coincidentally enough, I had applied to one school out of the country. Europe had always fascinated me, and I did some research only to find out the University of Arts London was the best arts school in Europe

The same week that I came back from LA, I got a letter. I had been accepted. My parents were delighted. Sofia was envious.

I decided to give it a shot, and it also meant that I would spend a lot more time with Harry. Once I told him the news, he was beyond happy. His tour would come to an end next month, around the same time I moved into my flat.

It was too soon to move in with Harry, and it was way too soon to even tell if

Harry and I were going to last.... but I had a good feeling about us.

I looked at my phone.

It was about time we all met in the gym to assemble our order.

I gave Sofia a hug goodbye, and waved to her as I walked off.

Once I detached myself from her, people clinged to my side. They walked off with me, and another conversation about Harry began.

We assembled ourselves, Girls were already crying, guys were cheering. I stood, quiet, and ready to graduate. We heard the music begin to play, and our teachers led us outside. About 300 bodies lined out of the gym and began to head to the field. I held my cap as I looked down to make sure I didn’t trip and fall in the heels I was wearing. I was one of the first 50 or so people to step out onto the field, because my last name was Cameron.

I could distinctly hear my parents voices crying out my name, rooting me on, and as I looked their way, I smiled at them. I looked at Sofia, and then I saw it. Next to Sofia was Niall.

Niall?

I continued to look and then I saw Harry. Harry was next to Niall, and behind all them, was Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Paul.

A huge smile spread across my face and I continued to walk. I made my way to my seat, just as we had in rehearsal during 3rd hour.

Our teachers all spoke, as well as our counselors. A few of the coaches spoke, and soon after the valedictorian spoke. The choir sang, the band played and soon after our principal made his way to the stage to begin the handing out of the diplomas.

I watched as people headed up to claim their diplomas, and I lightly clapped as everyone received their rolled up piece of paper. Everyone in the stands was polite enough to clap for everyone, but you could easily hear the families of the graduate cheering.

As my row began to get called my stomach began turning into knots.

I didn’t feel myself to be nervous, but I felt my palms begin to sweat. I was nervous, but excited.

“Rose Cameron.” The man at the microphone called out. Surprisingly, a roar went up in the crowd, I was a bit bothered, because they only did it because I was Harry’s girlfriend, but I ignored the ignorant people and smiled because I could hear my family as well as the boys cheering my name.

I shook my principal’s hand, thankfully my hands weren’t too sweaty, and I took my diploma. I held it in my hand, and turned over my cap. I had graduated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoo! Did ya like that did yaaaa? Alex has been working hard on these! We REALLY hope you like them. This is the last chapter of The Time Traveler. We may add another one but the next one will most likely be the epilogue. Yes this story has almost come to an end.

Remember, there is a big surprise, but you'll have to keep reading till the end to find out ;)

Till next time! (soon)

Love you all!

-Britney. xo