Chapter 4: Everything's going to be fine.

*Rose's P.O.V.*

I stood there, frozen. I honestly didn't know what to do. I almost began to regret coming on this entire mission. But I knew that as long as I kept Harry alive by 8:23pm, the time he was shot, Harry would live in the future.

"Harry, who is this?!" Paul asked again. He was infuriated that Harry wasn't where he was supposed to be.

"This is Rose." Harry said.

"Who is she? Harry, you said you woudn't do this again."

"Do what?" I asked.

"Run off with some fan before the concert."

I turned to Harry and he looked just as nervous as I was.

"She isn't a fan."

"THEN WHO IS SHE?!" Paul asked.

We all exchanged looks, although looking into Paul's raging eyes was the worst.

"This is Rose..... she's my, uh-" He stuttered.

"She's my girlfriend." He blurted out.

I had to keep myself from gasping. But my hand did fly up to my mouth. Thankfully Paul was too busy picking his jaw up off the floor to notice.

"Your girlfriend? Nobody knew you had a girlfriend." Paul. said. "You're supposed to tell us when you have a girlfriend, Harry."

"Right. But you don't own me, Paul. And now you know. That's all that matters."

I took a moment to process all of this. Harry just said I was his girlfriend. Some snooty, irritable pop-star just told his manager I'm his girlfriend. And it's not true. And he believed it. I didn't want to be his girlfriend!

"Well then... nice to meet you, Rose." Paul said. "I'm Paul."

All I could do was shake his hand, and nod.

"Now I know you two kids probably haven't seen eachother in a while, but Harry, you need to get back inside. You have a concert to play."

"Um. Okay."

"Well then, hurry, you need to get back inside." Paul said, putting his hand on Harry's shoulder and guiding him back torwards the building.

We entered the building though the back door and we passed many crew member. They were all staring at us, but mainly me. All of sudden, a woman with bleach blonde hair and an incredible sense of style screamed when she saw Harry.

"HARRY!" Unlike everyone else backstage, she payed no attention to me. I didn't even think she realized I was there.

"Lou...." Harry began.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR CLOTHES?!?

"I went outside for a moment."

"And you felt the need to ruin your entire outfit? 20 minutes before the show?!?! Oh, goodness, YOUR SHOES!" She pointed at his feet like there was a rat crawling on the floor.

"THEY ARE RUINED!"

"Harry, go change."

"Will do. Can, um, Rose come with me?"

"Just hurry." Paul said, seeming much more gentle than he did before.

Harry nodded and yanked my arm, pulling me towards his dressing room. He pulled me inside and slammed the door.

"What now? I don't want to get shot!" Harry said.

"I'll just tell them there's someone with a gun here. They'll believe me."

"How are you so sure?"

"Oh, I don't know..." I asked sarcastically.

"Maybe because they think i'm your girlfriend now!"

"I'M SORRY! It was the only thing that came to mind!"

I face-palmed. "That doesn't matter. We can deal with that later. But i'm serious about telling security."

"It's worth a shot." Harry said, but then cringed at the word 'shot'.

"So what do I tell them?" I asked.

"Just say you saw as strange looking guy walk in with a gun."

"Um.... alright." I said.

"I need to change... so.... I think it'd be best if you went now." He said, taking off his shirt.

I stared at him. And I wasn't staring at his face.

"What?" He said, stopping.

I snapped back into reality and went out the door. I didn't know who to talk, so i just decided to find Paul. As scared as I was of him not believing me, I still made myself go up to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled when he saw me. Why was he smiling at me?

"Oh, hello, there." He said, looking down at me. He was tall, and I was, well, not so tall.

"Hi.... um, I know this sounds crazy but I need you to believe me." I breathed.

"I saw some strange-looking guy walk in by himself and he looked anxious. I'm afriad he might be carrying something."

"Oh." He said, tapping his finger on his chin.

"Well that's never happened before."

"Yeah...."

"We'll get it taken care of. I'll send security out to look for him and search him."

"Alright." I said. Really? Was it that easy? I couldn't believe it. And why was he being so nice?

He bgan to head off. But before he left, he turned back to me.

"Do you have any idea what section he was walking into?"

"The third section, I think. West side." I said. I was certain he was there. It was on the news.

"Thank you. And listen, Rose, is it?" He asked. I nodded..

"I'm sorry about how I was yelling out there."

"Oh." I blinked. "Thats okay."

"I set a bad first impression on you, probably. And if you're Harry's girlfriend, then you must be a lovely girl." He said.

I was flattered. "Thank you."

"I've got to go." He said, turning around and calling for the head of security. I let out a breath and leaned against the wall.

"I did it." I said to myself. Sofia was safe. Harry was safe. The entire arena of people were safe. I did it.

Mom and Dad would be so proud.

I looked around to make sure nobody was watching when I pulled out the time machine. It was 8:07. Eight more minutes until One Direction went onstage, and only sixteen until shots were fired. I thought about Harry, Harry was probably so confused. I felt bad.

"Miss?" A small woman came up to me.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to wait in Harry's dressing room while he performs? I know he wouldn't want you to stand out here in the hall like this."

"I-" I stuttered. News travels fast.

"Sure." I smiled at her, and she guided me down the hall to Harry's dressing room, although I already knew where it was. She knocked and Harry opened the door. He was changed in all new clothes.

"I've got to run." He told me.

"Um, yeah."

"Did you handle everything?"

"Everything's going to be fine." I said.

He smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DID YALL ENJOY THEM WORDS? Hope you did. Comment. Vote. Let us know what you think. Next chapter comin' soon. ;-)))

-Britney