Chapter 14: I won't let go.

Hey guys! SO sorry for the super late update. We're busy people. Sorta. lol. OK, heres chapter 14. hope you enjoy it :) -Brit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Harry’s P.O.V.”

This was beginning to get on my nerve. Let me re-phrase that.

Niall was starting to get on my nerve.

After Rose finished her pizza, (yes, she pretty much ate the entire box herself) we went back into our room. The only thing I could think of was of how much Niall was irritating me. What did he know about me and Rose?Yeah he’s one of my best mates, but that doesn’t give him the right to always be questioning Rose and I. It was just ticking me off. Majorly. And alright, I mean, it’s not his fault he doesn’t know that we aren’t actually dating...But still. Who does he think he is? Oh right. Now that Rose and him were all buddy-buddy with each other he thinks he can stay out late with my pretend-girlfriend. I don’t think so.

“Harry, wanna watch a movie?” I heard Rose call out from the bathroom.

Her voice instantly soothed my irritation.

“Sure!” I said.

At least it would be something to help me calm down. She walked out of the bathroom in an attire of one of my t-shirts and some fuzzy pajama pants.

“What are you wearing?” I chuckled in amusement.

“My boyfriend’s t-shirt.” She rolled her eyes.

I laughed.“What??”

“Nothing. It’s cute.”

“Just like your tush.” She said.

“Wait, what?” I asked, my mouth in a huge grin.

“I’m kidding.” She came and sat down next to me on the sofa.

“I can’t fully fulfill the role of being your girlfriend if I don’t wear your clothes.”

“Oh, so it’s a role?” I asked.

“Maybe.” She said, picking up the remote.

“Ooo, Netflix.”I was still staring at her. She didn’t give me a clear answer. Because lately it had been becoming more than just a role. And if it was, then she played that part pretty darn well. I mean, ever since I kissed her... things have changed....

“Harry stop staring at me like that, you’re being a flirt and it’s annoying.”

Calling me annoying. Yup. Bossing me around. Yup. Those were girlfriend-like qualities.

“What are we watchin’?” I decided to change the subject.

“How about...Twilight?” She suggested.

“Um...? I didn’t think you were into that-”

“I’m kidding, Harry! Geez!” She laughed.

Then the name of a movie hit me. I knew exactly what I wanted to watch.

“Hey Rose ...could you hand me the remote? I want to search something.” I said, reaching for it.

“Sure... I'm hungry. I'll be right back." She got up to go to the fridge. Which made me wonder. Rose was maximum 125 pounds. She had, in my eyes, the perfect body. Not in that way, but just in a way that made her beautiful. How could she eat so much and not gain any weight?

"Man, if I didn't play soccer I would not be a size 5!" I heard her say from the kitchen. Oh, right. One by one, I put in all the letters that spelled out The Time Traveler's Wife. She came back with a spoon in her mouth and an ice cream tub in her right hand and some chocolate sauce in the other.