Chapter 14: In Time

2013, Bamboo.

I hate it how it took me 40 seconds to talk again. It should have been easier to say sorry on that day than this.

Yes, hindi kami nakapag usap since then. On the other hand, malapit na matapos ang the Voice, and i'm pretty sure Mitoy's gonna win.

We're up for our semis. It's live, Sarah.. Her red chair's beside mine.

She was just there, sitting. And from time to time, Tweeting, I guess.

It took me alot of guts to talk to her again last week. I don't care if people saw me na I approached her kahit di offcams.

"Uhm... Sar.. Sarah."

She looked at me.

"You're a movie buff, right? I saw good movies kasi kagabi, I think magugustuhan mo."

"Sige."

And yes, we talk during those times, lalo na live. But only about the show, nothing else.

About movies, books, songs.

And that's a lightbulb!

I bought her favorite series, yung dvd gift package, I planned to give it to her on her birthday next year, pati yung official perfume and memorabilia. But I think she has the dvd. So i'm gonna give it pag okay na kami.

I tried to watch the first movie, si Jeanne nga nakatulog eh. I didn't get it at all, so I bought the original novel, 4 yung book and may 2 side stories.

And another yes, I read and watched it para may maopen akong topic sa kanya during offcams.

I'm on the second book of the series. And I must say, Edward's a D.

Things I do for love.

Last live show, I tried following her in her dressing room din.

But when I opened the door, I saw 3 hairstylists, 3 glam up team plus two fashion designers, I suppose? 2 TVOP staffs, her PA, Iana, her mom, Zac and Shine.

In my dressing room, it's just Pancho and Mabel. Pano sila nagsisiksikan dito? It's too noisy pa.

"Hi sir Bamboo." People greeted me in awe and confusion. They buzzed over because it's the first time they saw me in Sarah's dressing.

Wait, bakit nga ba ko nandito?

"Tito!!!" Zac opened his arms and hugged me. Always the hugger, cute. Hehe.

Shine and Mommy Dina also greeted me. They're talking about business, and Kath also asked for 3 art commissions of Shine's paintings. It's actually good, parang inspired siya this month. They actually took time to talk to me.

But MY girlfriend didn't.

Sige, magpretend ka pa na nakikinig ka ng music gamit na naman ang In-Ear monitor natin. May pa-humming pa.

"Bamboo bakit ka napadaan? Start na ba?" Iana asked me.

I sat on the couch, faced the mirror, nasa likod lang niya, I can see Sarah glancing once in a while para tingnan ang ginagawa ako, akala mo hindi kita nakita ha.

I smirked at her, nung nagabot mga mata namin sa mirror.

No need for blush ons, her face was instant red. Haha!

"Malayo yung dressing room eh, sabi ng staff standby na raw ako near the entrance." I lied, but yeah, who wouldn't believe, napaka-layo naman talaga ng dressing room ko.