Sidestory: Man in The Mirror

June 2009, ASAP Day
Sarah, now 21, was all glammed up for her big production in ASAP. She became a part of the noontime variety show few years back. She was inside her dressing room waiting for her turn and practicing for her number. Moments after, she was disturbed by the clacking of running heels and it seems that it stopped by outsider her door. She heard a knock and to her surprise it was Yeng Constantino, also an ASAP Regular and one of her closest friends.

"Yeng, ano meron???"

"Di mo ba alam?"

"Ang alin..?"

"Nandito siya ngayoooon!! Magp-plug daw siya ng album dito sa ASAP!!!"

"Teka nga pumasok ka muna nakakahiya ka ang ingay mo."

Sarah took Yeng inside her spacious dressing room.

"Kalma lang oy. Ano ba meron?
Sinong nandito???"

"Si Bamboo!!!! Pupunta dito!!!"

"Sigurado ka???"(Nanlaki mata ni Sarah. Yung tipong excited na ngiting ngiti na 'di maintindihan.)

"Oo!!! Nakita ko kanina sa queue ng artists na magp-plug! Grabe si Bamboo!!! Pinapanood ko lang siya dati eh!!"

"Hala totoo nga, teka gusto ko magpapicture! Ay hindi kakausapin ko nalang.. Ay ewan! Nakakahiya baka makulitan ano ba iyan!! Yeng!!!!" (Yung kilig na kilig at bungisngis ni Sarah nalang nageecho sa room.)

"Ginagaya ko pa boses non dati eh. Hahaha!!!"

"Ako man! Fan na fan ako non oh my gooood."

After 15 minutes of fangirling, they were knocked by the staff because it's their turn on the stage. She opened the door and there are 3 fans waiting outside asking for their autographs.

They failed to bring a notebook so they thought they have no chance to be given a written message from the two. Instead of just leaving, Sarah took the paper posted on her dressing room with her name and signed the paper.

"Oh para di sayang punta ninyo dito nalang ako magsusulat. Hehe!"

"Naks Sars ang witty naman." Yeng teases her.

"Ganun talaga para-paraan lang hahaha"

Then, the fans thanked her so much and they performed on stage.

After their performance, Sarah went inside her dressing room to change.

Yeng didn't take the chance of not seeing Bamboo so she waited beside the stage waiting for her queue.
Few performances after, there came Bamboo up the stage. The fans screamed, so as she. She took out her phone and called Sarah. Flooded her with text messages.

"Sars labas."
"SARS."
"Kumakanta na siyang MULI."
"BILISAN MO WALA AKONG KA-FANGIRL."
"SARAAAAAAAHHHHHH KINAWAYAN AKO DALI."
"NAIIHI AKO SA KILIG."
"Sarah natapos na yung song hindi ka pa lumalabas ano bang ginagawa mo diyan ha."
"Wala na bumaba na siya. Buti pa si Karylle nabigyan ng album huhu. Dapat ako nalang naghost ngayon."
"Sarah Asher Geronimo akala ko ba crush mo siya at fan ka niya bakit hindi ka nanood."
---at tuluy tuloy ang pag flood ng texts ni Yeng kay Sarah.

Sarah, has actually read Yeng's text messages. She was just there standing in front of the mirror, head down, looking straight to her phone. Then, she started crying.

-and crying...

And crying..

Her make up was almost removed. (Yung talagang iyak pang teleserye.)