Chapter 1: On Good Terms

His appearance on the noontime variety show wasn't his last. It was followed by another album plugging and concert promotions now and then.

His performances always trend on number 1 spot may it be on twitter, facebook, google or yahoo. Because of the consistent public demand, the management offered him to be a mainstay and be a part of the ASAP Family. Weeks after, he accepted the offer and there came his very first production with Sir Gary V, Yeng Constantino and Sarah Geronimo.

"BAMBOO MANALAC.. NEWEST ASAP MAINSTAY"

"WELCOME TO ASAP BAMBOO!"

"Bamboo is the newest ASAP Member."
"Bamboo Manalac... Kapamilya na!"

"JANUARY 19,2012 IS A ROCKING BIG DAY."

MANILA, Philippines - Earlier today, Kapamilya viewers witnesses a show stopping performance when the Rock Maestro himself, Bamboo, performs with Sir Gary Valenciano, Yeng Constantino and Sarah Geronimo. These amazing people sings Bamboo's timeless hits that instantly trend on social media. The crowd, and even the ASAP Artists themselves couldn't help but to go out of the backstage to jam with the very lively performance.

With so much enthusiasm, it is cleary obvious that the popstar royalty Sarah Geronimo enjoys her mini duet with his long time idol and childhood crush, Bamboo.

On an interview with a certain magazine, she reveals how she admires the former frontman of Rivermaya and how she gets starstruck each time she sees him perform.

"Idol ko po talaga siya... Sa lahat siguro ng mga pinapakinggan ko dati, siya lang yung tanging matuturing kong nagprogress into something na mas maganda. Yung bang, (when it comes to his voice quality) dati ang ganda tapos nagimprove pa ng mas lalong.. Mas nakakainlove diba. Basta po hands down talaga po ako sa kanya. Nagiisa lang talaga siya." (Read more here...)

It's a thrilling number because Bamboo is now officially a part of ASAP and the newest Kapamilya member following a contract signing under ABS-CBN Management Corp.

Yes, you heard it right! If you want another grandslam performance, just tune in to ASAP every Sunday because you will see Bamboo rocking your screen more often.
Isn't it a good kick to start your 2012? HALLELUJAH!

***
"Sarah, gising naaaaaaa." Her sister sweetly whispered but violently took the quilt covering Sarah's body.

"ayy ate!" Sarah was surprised, but atleast she was already awake.

"Kanina pa nag-aalarm yung orasan mo ako nga nagising sa kabilang room kasi ang lakas tapos ikaw hindi mo narinig."

"Hala may rehearsals pala ngayon!" Sarah stood up straight and went inside the bathroom.

Minutes later, she was done and went out the bathroom wearing a white plain shirt, dark jeans, and her hair is extremely wet because she did not have the time to dry them. She went down, took some bite for breakfast and called out the driver.

"Ate, nasan po si Manong?"

"Ay ma'am hinatid mo si bunso sa school."

"Hala wala po akong driver si Daddy po ba nandiyan?"

"Umalis din po kasama ni Ma'am D."
"Ay sige po."

Pressure, she just went out anyway and took a cab. She was wearing shades so the driver didn't recognized him anyway.

"Mag-iingat ka. Magtext ka sakin every 5 minutes. Sabihin mo yung plate number sakin agad. Sinabihan ko si manong, ikaw naman kasi Sars di mo raw binilin sa kanya akala naka-break ka kasi kakataping mo lang."