-

... And it is over.

  A big thank you to you. Yes, you. To every reader who manages to get to the end of this tale. Also, a thank you to my friends family and teachers, you know, family and friends for being there, and teachers for teaching me how to write and improve through the years. But enough of that. I'm not giving you pages.

Thank you to my friends for listening to me waffling about this story, even though I think that you had no idea what was happening.

   I know the ending is quite open, it is very open, but whilst there is not a specific sequel for this book, there is a general one coming in a few years of what happens during the year that we leave Ember and her family in this story. But that will come when it does, so sorry about the long wait. I also like open endings; they give you a bit of space to imagine what is going to happen next.

   Right, you want to know what you have read?

-Second book started; second book finished.
- 113 957 words. (The words in the chapters, not in 'Dragon Species' 'Part' whatever or here)
-Started 2nd January 2019 and finished writing on 17th May 2020 - but published on the 20th May 2020

   One of the biggest surprises of writing this, was that when I started writing, I did not think of creating Humanyos, that just happened by itself. I also thought that Ember would end up being a Guardian, and also, she would end up with the male, grey fire dragon. But you know, the story flew itself. So, when I needed Ember to survive the disease at the end, I went and messaged my friend, asking what to do. I do not think that she expected 'I'm in a bit of a dilemma.
Should I kill my main character now or later?' (I've changed the date of when she was going to die to 'later', because spoilers.) At five o'clock on a Saturday. She replied with 'woah there that's a big question' that it was.

So, one last big thank you from me!