Chapter 43

I've learned so much

From the people

Who never existed.

----

Recap:

After the little flashback, I realized Noiz was asleep, his chest slowly rising up and down as I listened to his steady rhythmic heartbeat. Thinking of the past made me realized my childhood in the real world and my childhood in this world. Was my childhood a lie? I don't understand how could I have two childhoods at the same time. Was Angie not real? Was Sakura not real? Was I in a dream that hopefully one day, I'll wake up to see myself back in my house on the living room floor?

Was any of this not real?

Was it..?

----

In the bedroom..

(Hana) Normal POV:

Slowly, I opened my eyes knowing it was time to wake up, only to meet the man with lime-green eyes who was staring right at me.

Again.

"Noiz!" I whisper-yelled at him, "How long have you've been watching me?"

"A couple of hours."

"What!?"

"You're loud." Noiz complained, placing his thumb on my lips, shutting me up from speaking.

"Mmm!" My voice was muffled, so I immediately buried my face under the blanket, covering my flushed face.

'Stupid feelings! Stupid Noiz! Bakabakabakabakabaka!!' I mentally yelled in my head.

"..Cute." I heard him mutter as he pulled me closer to his chest, suddenly feeling his warmth as our body heat slowly merged together. Because of that, the position we were in only made my cheeks more flashed that could almost make tomatoes jealous of me.

'Bastard.. Why are you such a tease..?'

"You know.." Noiz started to mutter.

I peeked up from the blanket and looked up at him to see him staring down at me with a gentle look on his face.

"..What?"

"You make me feel funny."

"Well, are you hungry?"

"No." He sighed, "Remember that day when we were walking together?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Remember when you told me about feeling butterflies in your stomach when you like/love someone?" Noiz said, his beautiful lime-green eyes never leaving my deep blue ones.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered, getting more embarrassed than before.

"I feel that way around you."

'I think my mind exploded..' I thought, unable to reply as I embarrassedly continued to stare at him. 'You bastard.. Are you teasing me..? Now I can't think straight..'

All of a sudden, the door slammed open, making the both of us sit upwards while I fell down the bed and hid under it.

"Hana!" A certain blue-head yelled. "Oh, Noiz. There you are. What are you doing in Hana's room?"

"The living room was too far and her room was near." I heard Noiz reply.

'Yeah right.' I thought. 'We all know that's a lie, you rabbit lover.'

"Oh, okay." Aoba said, "Speaking of Hana, have you seen her? Is she alright now?"

"She's under the bed-" I cut Noiz off.

"Heck yeah I'm alright, you bastard!" I screamed, crawling out from under the bed while grabbing a pillow. "Don't you ever knock!?"

"Whaaa-?"

SMACK!

"What the- Aoba!" Another voice joined who sounded like Koujaku coming to the rescue.

"Aoba!" A monotone voice spoke nearby.

"Oww.."

Aoba was sprawled on the ground with a pillow on his face while he made weird noises showing that he was in pain.

Noiz chuckled at the scene before him as I glared at the blonde with a flushed face.

"B-bastard.. Why must you make me feel this way too..?" She muttered to herself before wrapping herself with the blanket completely.

'Ugh.. People are stupid..'

----

Yay~ More NoizxHana! :3

Yes, I know it's short, but at least I updated! *^* And also, did you guys already make ship names for those two love birds~? ♥️

And OMGEE, I haven't updated this book since last month! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! ;-;

Alsooo, thank you so much for 36K+ views! I appreciate it so much~ I love you all so much~!

One last thing :3, I've already published two new fanfics which is the second DMMD book "Lost Memories" and if anyone knows the anime Hetalia (if you do, ily forever), I've published a book called "North and South."

That is all~! Thank you so much again! Au revoir~💕