Chapter 32

I'm on a seafood diet.

I see food

And

I eat it.

----

Recap:

"I'm sorry." He began.

"You don't need to apologize." I replied. "I understand why you did it. It was for my sake.. Even if I suffered the consequences." I added. "Do you mind explaining everything from the start? The fire, Toue, my parents, Sakura, Rhyme and everything?"

"Alright."

----

In Aoba's room..

(Hana) Normal POV:

"You and Sakura inherited most of your mother's appearance." Mink began as he stared at the wall in front of him. "Sakura was your older twin sister. She was the opposite of you; cheerful, clumsy, obedient and a socialite."

'..Yeah. I don't have any of those personalities.'

"Your father.. My brother.. Xavier was a kind man. Sakura got her personality from him, but your father was stubborn. He couldn't accept reality when the forest caught fire. He saved the clan, but in the end, he died; the same way how your mother died.."

"Her legs was crushed under a fallen log.. She sacrificed herself for her two children.." I muttered under my breath, but Mink heard what I said.

"You're remembering.. Which means, you'll awaken soon enough." Mink said, avoiding eye contact with me.

'Awaken..?'

"But, what does Toue Tatsuo have to do with this?" I asked.

"Your mother, Amelia Tatsuo was Toue's daughter, which makes him your grandfather." He explained. "Also, he was the man who burned down our home."

"Why?"

"He wanted his daughter back along with the youngest daughter as well, since she ran away to be with your father." He replied in a monotone voice. "He was planning to use you as an experiment because you were special."

"Special?"

"It's called Scrap. It allows you to mix your consciousness with other people through your voice and use it to control them, though you can also destroy them and leave the victims in a comatose-like state." Mink explained before setting his cold, yet gentle gaze on me. "But, yours was different than Aoba's."

'What does Aoba have to do with this?' I thought as I raised an eyebrow at my uncle.

"Instead of destroying people's minds, you save them. You save people's consciousness from pain and suffering then eventually turn victims back to their normal state." He continued, "Unlike Aoba, he destroys their consciousness and leave them in a comatose-like state. Aoba doesn't remember what he has done, but if he gets too emotional or loses unconsciousness, there is a chance his old self will control over him."

'Old self..?'

'Sly Blue..'

'What..?'

"Oh, I see. I'll keep that in mind." I said, looking at him. "Where's.. Sakura?"

Mink stayed silent as he averted his gaze from me.

"She's.. Gone."

"H-how..?" I stuttered in shock.

"At the age of 13, you and Sakura used to play Rhyme as a team. One day, you both encountered Aoba or Sly Blue in a battle. You and your sister was winning, making him upset. In order for him to win, Sly Blue used Scrap on Sakura to destroy her consciousness. But, you intruded making Aoba destroy your consciousness instead."

"Then, what happened..?"

"Sakura wasn't a good player when it comes to Rhyme, but she tried her best. Due to her fury, she used her willpower to defeat Aoba and it was successful. Unfortunately, Sakura used too much of her power and ending up destroying herself. The battle was over, but your body was gone. No one knows where you went, but they all know your sister died."

"I was transported in another dimension, but.." I trailed off, "..How was I here in the first place when I was in another world? I've spent my entire 18 years in that world. Was my life a lie..?"

"..I don't know the answer to your question." Mink muttered, placing his rather large hand on top of my head as if trying to comfort me. "I do remember sending you away, away from Toue's hands. I also don't know how you and Sakura reunited again."

"..I need to rest. It's hard to insert all this information in my head." I spoke out, removing his hand from my head.

"Alright. I'll let you rest. I'll go tell the others you're asleep and you don't wish to be disturbed." He said, standing.

Nodding slightly, I slipped under the covers and closed my eyes. Before darkness took over, I felt something warm press against my forehead and heard a quiet mutter,

"Welcome back.. Home."

----

ERMAGAWD 😱 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K+! I didn't expect to reach it in such a short time. I would have thought it would take me a year for it to reach that far 😱

HERE HAVE A CAKE AND A PET PANDA OR CAT OR DOG OR WHATEVER YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL WAS

I love you all so much~ 💕

Don't forget to

VOTE

&

COMMENT