Chapter 47

I fell in love with you.

Not for how you look,

Just for who you are.

(Although you look pretty great too. Derp.)

----

Recap:

The scientists who stood beside the bed wrote down notes on their note pads and said,

"She's in a coma and she'll wake up at the age of 18. Toue informed us that when she does, we have to dispose her at an alley and only remembering the memories you both had brainwashed into her mind." One of them said.

"She will know nothing about the memories of her family, the lab or the brainwash." Another said.

The Alphas smirked under their masks.

"Perfect."

----

Third Person P.O.V:

"Do you think she'll be okay?"

There laid an unconscious Hana on the bed. Her pale cheeks were flushed and her breathing was unsteady that it seemed like she had a hard time breathing. Aoba, who sat by the limp form, stared at Hana worriedly; eyebrows furrowed and eyes filled with regret.

Nevertheless, there was another presence in the room who was Koujaku. He stood over at the side of the bed, opposite from Aoba's side. He had his arms crossed over his chest and eyes closed, seeming to be deep in thought.

"I shouldn't have brought her here, Koujaku.." Aoba muttered, "I should've let her stayed back in Midorijima with Grams.."

Koujaku sighed deeply, "What's done is done, Aoba. We could've let her stay there, but she was targeted as well--"

Aoba cut him off, "then, I should've sacrificed myself for her. I should've let them take me only and leave Hana alone, but I was stupid." Aoba 'tsk'ed in annoyance and burried his face in his hands and continued, "if Hana stayed, then she wouldn't have gotten kidnapped by Ryuuhou, got wounded, then get unconscious and now she has a fever and she can't breathe properly--"

It was Koujaku's turn to cut him off, "but at least she's alive, right? Hana is a strong woman. You didn't hear her complain once, right? She may have done reckless things, but she sacrificed herself for your own safety, Aoba. And also, she fought well."

Aoba slowly looked up from his hands and set his gaze towards Koujaku who had a serious expression upon his face. Then, he sighed deeply and turned his gaze to Hana. Hana was one of the most important people in his life. Even if their time spent together had been short, Aoba couldn't help, but feel overprotected over the young woman.

"You're right.. By the way, is Noiz okay?" Aoba asked.

"Yeah," Koujaku nodded. "He's unconscious too, but he's stable."

Aoba nodded in return, keeping his gaze upon Hana. He hoped that she'll eventually wake up and get better soon.

----

The next day..

(Hana) Normal P.O.V:

"Kill the light.."

Waking up, I felt the sun's rays rest upon my face as I tried to hide under the blanket, but my whole body felt numb. It's not because of my disorder, it's just that I can't move at all and if I tried to, my body feels heavy as if it weighs like 5 sacks filled with potatoes.

'What happened again..?' I thought.

3..

2..

1..

"Noiz!" I yelled, suddenly getting energy out of nowhere as I jumped out of the little cocoon I did with the blanket, but ending up falling off the bed.

"Oww.." I groaned in pain.

'I still don't understand how my senses are getting better..'

The door suddenly slammed open, revealing a certain white-haired man who wore a familiar gas mask.

"Hana-chan!" Clear yelled, rushing over to my side. "Are you okay?!"

I looked up at Clear who seemed flabbergasted as he looked down at me worriedly. As my eyesight got clearer, I noticed he wasn't wearing his coat and wore an apron instead.

"Yes, Clear. I'm fine," I grumbled. "That's why I'm in pain."

"Wah!" Clear wailed. "I'm sorry I couldn't catch you before you fell! I was making you some breakfast! I'm sorry!"

I tilted my head to the side, "breakfast? You made me breakfast? Why?"

"To help make you feel better of course!"

"Huh?" I looked at him in confusion. "But, I'm fine."

"No, you're not--oh." Clear had placed his gloved hand over my forehead. "I'm sure Aoba told me you had a really high fever. He said you also had a hard time breathing.." He continued, "and I made you some really warm soup too.."

"Baka." I giggled, poking his forehead over his mask. "Even if I'm not sick, or whatever Aoba assumed, I'm still going to eat whatever you made for me."

"Really?" Clear seemed to brighten up again. "Yay! Let me carry you to your breakfast then!"

Clear then slipped his arm under my thigh and the other under my upper back as I squealed in surprise, immediately wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Clear! Put me down! I can walk!" I yelled, feeling warmth on my cheeks.

"Wha? Hana-chan, you're red! I told you! You are sick!" Clear yelled, carrying me bridle-style in his arms while lookding down at me.

"B-but.."

"No buts, Hana-chan!" Clear yelled bashfully while stalking towards the living room. "Now let's feed you breafast~!"

----

Finally! I updated! WoOp wOoP

Had some techinical difficulties within the last few days, so my word pretty much messed up the parts here and I had to fix it all over again :P

I swear I'm going to get blind from spending too much time in devices .-.

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this Hana x Clear scene :3

It seems to be Hana x Noiz has competition.

I did decide this is gonna be a Noiz x Hana x Clear, eh?

>:)

----

Not edited (ɔ ˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ c)