Chapter 6

Decisions:

Don't make decisions

When your eyes

Are as heavy

As your heart.

~Eliza

----

Recap:

"Is it alright if I come with you? Or by any chance, work there too?"

"Huh? Why?" Aoba said, facing her.

"Well, you've done so much for me that I wanted to repay you back. And plus, I can't live at your place forever."

"Oh.." Aoba sighed. "Alright. You can come with me tomorrow and I'll ask Haga-san to hire you as an employee. Sounds good?"

"Yes, thank you."

----

(Eastern District) In the restaurant..

(Hana) Normal POV:

As we arrived in a Japanese cuisine restaurant, which was located in the Eastern district. Aoba and I entered as a waiter escorted us to a table for two.

"What are you gonna order?" Aoba asked.

"Hm.. I guess I'll just have miso soup." I replied.

"Alright. I'll have the same."

The waiter wrote down out orders in his notebook and left after. Then, there was silence between us. All I hear around me is the people talking causally each other at their tables, the bell ringing whenever I customer enters and the sounds of the utensils as they contact with the fragile plates.

As I slowly dazed out from reality, I thought about before when Aoba explained about the Old Resident District. Also, curiosity filled my mind about how the Northern district was off limits since a man called Toue took over the place.

"Aoba-kun..?" I spoke out, deciding to make the air less tense between us.

"Uh, yeah?" He said.

"About the Northern district, you said something about Toue. Who is he really?" I asked.

"I guess I can explain him to you." He said.

"Toue Tatsuo is the owner of Platinum Jail and Toue inc. Also, his Allmate is Usui."

"Platinum Jail? What's that?" I asked.

"Platinum Jail is the world's greatest place for love, dreams, and amusement to take all worries away. It's located further in the Northern district. It's a giant amusement faculty built by Toue inc. You can't enter there unless you're invited or you can pay large amounts of money in order to get a ticket.

Platinum Jail is cut off from the Old Resident District by a giant wall. The weather and daytime is controlled in Platinum Jail, and is always set in night time. Unlike here, the sky is very clear and stars are always visible." He finished.

"Hm.. It seems like a nice place, but.."

"But what?" He asked

"I'd prefer living here where reality is instead of living in a place that takes place in dreams."

Aoba smiled warmly at my opinion.

"You're right. Also, I don't have any complaints living here. I have grams, close friends, Ren and you."

I blushed a little and giggled softly.

"Right.." I murmured.

"Oh, I need to get a coil for you."