Chapter 33

Our fates live within us.

You only have to be brave enough to see it.

~Brave

----

Recap:

Nodding slightly, I slipped under the covers and closed my eyes. Before darkness took over, I felt something warm press against my forehead and heard a quiet mutter,

"Welcome back.. Home."

----

(Hana) Normal POV:

~~Dream~~

'Save him..'

There stood Mizuki's consciousness at the middle of a dark room. All of a sudden, the silhouette of Aoba or Sly Blue was reaching out to him with a sadistic grin upon his facial features.

'Don't let him destroy-!' A scream cut the voice off.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

~~Dream End~~

My eyes shot open as I instinctively sat up and brought a hand to my chest, taking deep breaths to calm my beating heart.

'Something isn't right..'

Slowly, I turned my gaze to the balcony door and noticed it was sunset. The sun rarely showed due to the clouds blocking it's view. I couldn't feel or smell the others' presence, knowing they have disappeared. Only silence filled the entire house.

"Eevee..?" I muttered out.

No reply.

Wondering where he or the others could be, I slowly sat up from the bed and made my way towards the exit. As I entered the living room, darkness welcomed me with a tint of the others' scent.

'They've left a few hours ago.. Has Eevee joined them..? Hm..'

A sudden memory came across my mind, remembering what happened the day before. As far as I know, Tae-san was kidnapped and Aoba as well. After that, I found him at Scratch's base, founding out the leader was Mink or my uncle. There wasn't any trace of Tae-san's scent so I figured it out uncle doesn't know anything what happened to Aoba's grandmother. In the end, I fainted, woke up here, uncle explained some stuff, slept, then woke up here again to find out the others aren't here.

'How wonderful.' I thought sarcastically.

Sighing in frustration, I felt something in my pocket, realizing it was the bunny figuring Noiz given me a while ago. Staring at the cute little figurine, I noticed there was a small button between it's long ears. I pressed it by curiosity as a digital GPS popped out as it showed the location of where Noiz was.

'He probably gave this to me incase I wanted to know where they were now.. I can't stay here and do nothing. Might as well track them down..' I thought, closing the projector and placing the figurine in my pocket.

"Hana." A familiar monotone voice spoke out.

"Hm?" I turned around and looked down to see Aoba's Allmate staring up at me. "Ren? Aren't you with Aoba?"

"Aoba told me to stay here incase something happens." He replied. "Eevee is here as well." He added as my Allmate came out of nowhere and ran towards me.

"Hana-chan!" Eevee chirped, placing his padded paws on my feet. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I replied, picking him up and placing him in my arms. "I was just about to follow the others."

"Eh?" Eevee tilted his head to the side. "You just woke up from your rest! You'll get exhausted if you follow them!"

"I agree." Ren said in agreement while walking towards me.

"I'll be fine. I have enough energy to track them down." I said, picking Ren up as well as I carried them in my arms. "That's why I need you both."

"But Hana-cha-!" I cut him off.

"Let's go."

----TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CINNAMON DADDY----

Somewhere.. I don't know.. Just somewhere..

Third Person POV:

"So.. Where are we heading to?" The pink head spoke out after a long silence.

"What!?" Eevee screamed. "You don't know where we were going all along!?"

Currently, Hana was jumping from building to building and ran from place to place before stopping to figure out which direction to go to next.

"No." She replied as Eevee sweat dropped.

"I've heard they were going to Keisen." Ren informed. "Morphine kidnapped Aoba's grandmother and headed North towards Keisen."

"North?" Hana said, raising an eyebrow at him. "I thought nobody was allowed up there. If they're there, then we'll go there." She said as she started to run once again.

"Hana-chan! Do you even know where North from here is?" Eevee asked.

"Nope."

"Then, why are you-!?"

"Shhh."

"Did you just-!?"

"Shhhhh."

----TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY AOBA'S MOANS----

By the time the three have arrived to Keisen, they were greeted by unconscious bodies. Although, some morphine members were there, blocking Hana's path until Mink arrived.

"What are you doing here?" Mink asked, crossing his arms as he stared down at the pinkhead.

"Sorry! Not right now!" Hana said, giving Eevee and Ren to her uncle before running forward to where Aoba was at.

Before she arrived, she knew what was happening. All those dreams and visions were a hint of what will happen in the future and now, Hana was worried about Aoba's friend, Mizuki. Next, she finally found Aoba who was about to use Scrap on Mizuki who held Tae-san as hostage in his arms.

"Aoba!" Hana yelled reaching out to the blue head.

'Don't let him destroy him..'

And with that, the three figures, Mizuki, Hana and Aoba collapsed to the ground, letting darkness fill their visions.

'Save him, Hana.. Save him..'

----

Sorry I took long my internet was being a pain in the a$$ 😪 Oh, I was wondering if I should do a sequel when I'm done with this story. But, if I decide to do one, I don't know what the plot would be 😪😪

I should probably think more about that

Don't forget to

VOTE

&

COMMENT