Chapter 31

There wouldn't be a sky full of stars

If we were all meant to

Wish on the same one.

{Quick A/N: Usually I would say this at the end of this chapter, but I decided to do the love triangle between Clear & Noiz to Hana :3 So, don't kill me /)-(\}

----

Recap:

After a few seconds, my vision became blurry as black dots fill my vision while I let myself collapse on the cold hard ground.

Disappear..

----

Inside Hana's mind..

Third Person POV:

'Ugh.. Where am I..?'

Hana sat up from whatever she was laying on and realized she was floating in midair. Startled, her deep blue eyes scattered around the area, seeing nothing but darkness around her silhouette.

Then, Hana's eyes rested on an unconscious, yet a familiar figure who floated not too far away from her own. The person was female and she looked exactly like herself, but wore different clothes. The duplicate wore a black Neko hoody; it's ears resting on the hood, a pink wavy skirt which complimented her pink hair which her bangs was parted to the left, opposite from Hana's, fishnet stockings and mid-calf boots.

All of a sudden, her head moved towards Hana's direction as a pair of red orbs met with blue orbs. A small smile appeared on her delicate features and whispered,

"Hana-nee.."

A light appeared, blinding Hana as she used her arms to shield herself from the blinding light. As she did so, she felt the darkness pulling her away from the unknown, yet familiar person.

"Don't worry, Hana-nee.. I won't leave you.."

----

Back to Reality..

(Hana) Normal POV:

Slowly, I opened my eyes to see a familiar ceiling which meant I was back in Aoba's room. My vision was still blurry and the pain in my head from before disappeared, yet my mind was still fazed from the weird dream I've dreamt of.

'Why was she calling me her sister..? Is she the girl in my vision when the forest burned down..?'

Sighing softly, I tried to sit up as my shoulders felt stiff, but a white flash came across my vision.

"Hana-chan! You shouldn't be moving, yet!" A cheerful, yet worried voice said.

I realized Clear tackled my body back to the bed as he laid on top of me with my Allmate, Eevee resting upon his head.

"Clear.. Eevee.." I muttered.

"Hana! You can't speak either! It takes too much energy!" Eevee scolded as always.

'Well, I don't mind not speaking for a while.. Talking makes my mouth tired.. But, how am I supposed to tell Clear to get off me..?'

"Clear-" I started to say, but he cut me off.

"Master!" Clear yelled, jumping off me. "Hana-chan is awake! Hana-chan is awake! We should celebrate!"

'So loud..'

All of a sudden, I heard rushing footsteps coming this way as the door slid open, revealing the silhouettes of Aoba, Koujaku, Noiz and even my uncle, Mink.

"Hana!" Aoba ran to my side. "Are you alright!?"

'Oh right..'

"That was my line.." I muttered, suddenly remembering the events that happened before. "How long was I out?" I asked.

"I'm fine, Hana." Aoba said, giving me a kind smile. "Not too long. It's almost lunch. You sure worried us. We've been trying to wake you up, but you were out like the light."

"..Sorry." I whispered, looking away in guilt.

"Don't worry about it." Koujaku started, going beside Aoba as he held my hand. "I'm just glad my little flower is okay."

I stared at Koujaku with a blank look as I noticed Mink was glaring at him rather coldly.

'He's one of those protective ones, eh..?'

Then, Clear pulled me into a bear hug as my face was buried on his chest, smelling his relaxing scent. I just realized he was rather cold and I couldn't hear his heartbeat.

'Weird..'

"You're cold." I muttered from his chest. "I can't breathe."

"Ah, sorry Hana-chan!" Clear released me, but placed his hands on my shoulders. "I was just glad that you're awake! I thought you were never going to wake up like Saku-"

Suddenly, Mink cut him off with a clear of his throat.

"Ahem. I would like to talk to her, privately." He said with a cold tone which made everyone nod hesitantly and immediately left the room, except Noiz who stood there staring at me with those eyes of his.

'Hm..'

Noiz walked over to my side and patted my head gently while he used his other hand to place an object in my palm.

"Get better." He said, before leaving the room.

I looked at the object in my palm and noticed is was a bunny figurine.

'Did he get this for me..? How cute..'

It was just my uncle and I in the room as he sat by my side. He sighed deeply before placing me.

"I'm sorry." He began.

"You don't need to apologize." I replied. "I understand why you did it. It was for my sake.. Even if I suffered the consequences." I added. "Do you mind explaining everything from the start? The fire, Toue, my parents, Sakura, Rhyme and everything?"

"Alright."

----

I hope everyone is fine with the decision about the love triangle thingy. I said the results of the decision at the top of the chapter if you haven't read it.

Don't forget to

VOTE

&

COMMENT