Chapter 30

Tears are like rain.

They loosen up our soil,

So we can grow in different directions.

----

Recap:

"What are you talk-"

Mink cut her off as he grabbed her fragile shoulders and released while he looked down at his long lost niece.

"I'm your uncle."

----

Scratch's hideout..

(Hana) Normal POV:

'No.. That's a lie.. He can't be my uncle.. I don't belong here..'

'He's not lying.'

'Who said that..?'

No reply.

It's been minutes that I have been staring at the man, who was my uncle, in front of me. I was speechless. My mouth was slightly opened, but no words came out. Looking down as a shadowed look came across my face, I clenched my fists and shook from my place, trying to hold back the tears.

"No.. I don't.. Believe you.." I managed to speak out.

"You're as stubborn as your father." Mink said, placing his large hand on top of my hand. "He can't accept accept reality." He added.

Slowly, I looked up at his cold emerald eyes as I looked closely at it.

~~Vision~~

Fire. That's all I can see.

"Ahh!"

"Help us!"

"The fire is spreading everywhere!!"

People were running away from their houses as the flames hovered above it. Nothing was left in there, but ashes. Some people were captured by a certain incorporation as the cops watched them closely.

But..

"Mink!" A familiar feminine voice yelled out. "Please! Save my daughter! I don't want my father to get to her!"

The woman looked familiar, with the same pink hair and deep blue eyes. She was yelling out to the man who's in front of me right now, but the woman's legs were crushed under a fallen tree. There were two similar looking young girls; twins to be exact. They both were crying for their mother as they tried to let her free.

"Sakura-nee! We have to save mother!" A high pitched voice screamed out.

Is that me..?

"I'm trying, Hana-nee!" The older one screamed back.

Who is she..? She looks familiar..

"Hana.. Sakura.. You both can't change my fate.. Remember.. I love you both so much.."

"No! Don't say that! I won't let you die! I won't let you encounter the same fate as father had!" The younger me yelled with tears strolling down her cheeks. "We're supposed to be a happy family!"

Suddenly, Mink lifted her away from her mother as she struggled.

"Uncle! Let go! I have to save mother!"

"Hana-nee!"

"I'm sorry.. But, it's for your sake.." Mink whispered sadly, as he covered her eyes. "You'll forget everything about us.. You'll have a new.. Better life.. But, remember we will always love you.."

And with that, her struggles slowly stopped as she turned unconscious.

"You'll meet us again someday.."

~~Vision End~~

I realized tears were strolling down my cheeks uncontrollably as a glare came across my expression.

"You bastard.. My life was horrible.." I muttered angrily as my uncle, Mink wiped away my tears gently.

"I'm sorry.. But it was for your own sake.. If Toue got his hands on you.."

'What does Toue have to do with this..?'

"What do you mean..?"

"I'll explain later." Mink said, releasing me as he returned back to his usual composure, but his eyes still held sorrow as he looked at me.

Quickly, I wiped my tears away and turned around to face Aoba who suddenly had a darkened expression on his face. It was almost theatening as I felt my heartbeat speed up than usual.

'What's going on..?'

A small smirk slowly crept onto his face as his golden eyes seemed different than usual before saying,

"Disappear."

'Agh..'

As those words rung in my head, I felt something in me feel painful. I shouldn't supposed to feel anything, but why am I feeling.. Pain?

After a few seconds, my vision became blurry as black dots fill my vision while I let myself collapse on the cold hard ground.

Disappear..

----

I cri eveytyme ;-;

#thefeelsisgettingtome

Btw, the voting is now over, so the winner is...

.

.

.

*drum roll*

.

.

.

.

*more drum roll*

.

.

Okay, I'll say it..

.

.

Nah. Just kidding ✌️ #lul

.

.

Fine I'll say it -3-

.

.

💚NOIZ💚

Yay! I might do some slight romance between Clear, Aoba, Ren, Virus & Trip, and Koujaku.

Why did I do that?

Idk #rebel

#okainorebel

#illstophashtagging

#jk #troll

#okayillstopnow

#maybealittlemore

#okaibye

#byenow

#liekritenow

#bye

#ohily

#byebye