Chapter 11

Confused:

You can know something without feeling it

Just like

You can feel something without knowing it

----

Recap:

Then, all the attacks from the rabbits hit Aoba, Ren and Eevee as the three of them lost health.

"Aoba! Ren! Eevee!" Hana screamed as she tried to go to them, but three rabbits stopped her from doing so.

"You aren't going near them, Hana Hisa or should I say, Rhyme Name: Queen of Hearts."

----

In Rhyme field..

(Hana) Normal POV:

"Queen of Hearts? I never played Rhyme in my entire life!" I yelled, facing him.

Currently, we are still in the Rhyme battle and Aoba, Ren and Eevee were down. They can't fight anymore.

"97 wins, 0 draws, 0 loss." His Allmate said.

'How come..? I don't understand..' I thought.

"I didn't expect a girl would play Rhyme. Interesting.." The rabbit man said.

"H-Hana..!" Eevee yelled weakly.

"Eevee.." I muttered, turning around to face my beloved Allmate.

"Y-you have to f-fight back..! R-remember.. Remember w-why you came h-here..." He muttered, before shutting off.

'Remember what is your purpose here, Hana Hisa..'

"Remember.." I muttered as I felt a sudden spark in my chest.

And with that, my vision turned black.

Third Person's POV:

A shadow crossed Hana's face as a smirk appeared on her features. Then, something glowed under her left eye as a small red heart appeared under it. Hana raised her hands to the rabbits blocking her way as red fiery fire appeared on her palms.

"Move." She said, shooting the fire at the rabbits.

The rabbits that blocked her way flew off at the side after getting attacked. Aoba stared at Hana weakly with wide eyes. He couldn't believe what was happening to the innocent girl he spend time with. Flames surrounded her small figure with a smirk upon her face.

Suddenly, Aoba's mind rang again as he muttered the words to end this brawl.

"Death and destruction."

And with that, the rabbit man was defeated as Hana took one last look at the rabbit man behind her from across.

~~~~

Back to the present world..

Aoba and Hana laid down on the ground unconscious while Eevee and Ren were in sleeping mode.

After a while, a man appeared in front of them. He wore a gas mask on his face. He has short, scruffy snow-white hair that sticks up in multiple places. He wore a white trench coat and a yellow scarf.

Under his coat is a white button-up shirt, which is quite short and reveals a little of his abdomen, and gray pants. He wears white boots with black laces that reach up to his calves and white gloves. Also, he held an umbrella in his hand.

----TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KOUJAKU'S FANGIRLS----

(Hana) Normal POV:

'Ugh.. What happened..?'

Slowly opening my eyes, I saw the Junk Shop Heibon straight ahead.

'How did we get here..? Wait..'

Suddenly, all the events happened in the Rhyme field came into my head. I only remembered when I felt something spark up in my chest, then I don't what happened next.

"Hana.." Aoba muttered, making me face him.

"Aoba-kun!" I said, shaking him awake gently.

'Wait.. Where's Eevee..?'

I turned around and noticed he was on the ground. I picked him up and turned him on.

"Eevee! Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah. How about you Hana?"

"I'm alright."

"Hana..." Aoba muttered again, his eyes slowly opening.

"Aoba-kun! Are you alright?" I asked, facing him.

As his eyes were completely open, he turned to look at me, but I noticed their was a hint of fear in his eyes. He sighed deeply and placed his hand on the side of his head.

"I'm fine.. Where's Ren?"

"He's beside you on sleeping mode." I said.

Aoba picked Ren up from the ground and turned him on.

"Ren, you alright?"

"Yeah. I don't think I lost any data."

"We'll check once we go home." He said as he looked at me again.

"How did you do that?"

"What?" I asked, tilting my head to the side in confusion.

"Nevermind.. Agh!" Aoba suddenly clutched his head in pain.

"Aoba!" Ren said. "I'll go ask for help in the shop." He said, running towards the Junk shop.

----TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE JELLYFISH SONG----

At Aoba's home..

Third Person's POV:

A while ago, Haga-san ended our shift early due to Aoba's current condition. Haga-san insisted Hana to go with him and make sure Aoba goes home safely.

It was night time and Aoba decided to call Virus and Trip to ask them if himself and Hana have played Rhyme before. Then, they claimed he and Hana didn't.

Aoba sighed deeply and closed his coil and checked if Ren and Eevee had any problems from the brawl.

"Hm.. Your speed is low, Ren. As for Eevee, your strength is weak." Aoba said.

Then, Aoba disconnected the cable from the two Allmates while he patted both of their heads then faced me.

"What?" Hana asked.

Aoba brought his hand to her cheek and caressed the small heart under her right eye.

"W-what are you doing..?"

"Are you sure you never played Rhyme?" He asked, removing his hand from her cheek.

"Yeah, I don't think I do."

'I don't live in this world after all..' Hana thought.

----

Two chapters in one day! Clear appeared now! Yay!

Don't forget to

VOTE

&

COMMENT