Chapter Eleven - A Trip

Yes I know you need a recap of the last chapter...I'm so sorry. College sucks

Here are the main events in the previous chapter

((unedited))

P.S: Guys I would appreciate it if you would help my friend out. She's in this competition for her camp devision and needs likes to the pic I shared on my wattpad facebook page. So please check out my fb site (link on my profile) open the link and vote. Don't vote from the outside cz those votes don't count. Thank you if you do and it's okay if you dont

--------------------------------------------------------

Recap

“I’m sure you’ve heard of the west fall pack” Brett said and thick silence filled the room “The unexpected attack in the middle of the night. There was no time to hide anyone, the pack was in a frenzy and from what I was told, her parents tried to run away when it was obvious It was hopeless. They were killed and she was taken”

“I don’t understand why you’re so mean to him when you’re so nice to me” I asked looking at him intently “I was actually beginning to trust you”

“You’ll stay with me, right? You’re my family”

“And you’re mine” Brett said kissing my forehead before he told me to rest and before I knew it, my eyes were closing and I fell into deep sleep

Brett

I sighed as I watched her sleeping; she was suffering from the effects of leaving the environment she was raised in. She had told me about the panic attacks and flashbacks she had been suffering and I was worried about her. But I was thankful I could at least be with her and help her through it. As long as she was safe, we could overcome anything.

I carefully extracted myself from her grip and got out of the room, going downstairs and walked around only to come face to face with the person I was looking for…I think his name was Taylor.

“She’s asleep” I said stepping out onto the porch, he didn’t answer me and I could tell he was troubled so I asked the question that had been nagging on my mind “Are you her mate?”

That made him turn to look at me “What makes you think that” he asked in an emotionless voice. I smirked and sat down on a step far away from him before I answered “From your interactions I can see you care for her. And you’re far snappier at me than anybody else”

“I don’t trust you”

“And you have every right not to” I said “I wouldn’t trust me if I was in your shoes. But I do care about Celena; she’s a sister to me”

“How does that work? How does a hunter get so close to a wolf, a prisoner? She idolizes you for God’s sake” he said and I detected the bitterness in his voice.

“I was a kid when I found out about her” I said, looking away from him “the experiments are only known to the high rank Hunters and not even all the high ranks. I remember playing in the house when I heard crying. So I told my Uncle because he was the only one who gave me the time of day. My father is the leader, you see and he never had time for me and rarely talked to me about anything besides how I should grow up” I ignored his shock at the news of which I was “So when my uncle went to investigate, I followed and I saw her.” I shook my head “My uncle dragged me out and told me about hunters and werewolves and everything then, since they don’t usually tell the kids till they’re eleven. And he explained how wrong hunters were”