The Plan

I am backkk!!! hello everyone. I am back for good and wow have i missed this. I've posted an explanation of my abscence on my fb page. I really am sorry. I have never felt more horrible. FORGIVE MEE!!

Anyway, here is the new chap. Hope you like it.

MAJOR RECAP since its been so long

Celena is taylor's mate. raised by hunters since birth and finally escaped with the help of brett the son of a hunter and Dan who is a hunter who found his mate but lost her when other hunters killed her. Celena and Brett lost each other and celena found her way to Lux and Damon's pack where at first she was held prisoner as rogue but then was treated well.

They found Brett and he agreed to help them bring down the hunters (no one fully trusts him yet but FOR CELENA lol) and they call Max (Lux's hacker friend was mentioned in MON #2 as well) who turns out to be Celena's biological brother. He attacks brett as soon as he sees him but Celena jumps between them and falls unconscious, awakening her wolf but because its been repressed for so long they don't know how it will affect her.

And FINALLY they start looking for a way to fight hunters and max manages to hack into their computer only to find recorded documents of Celena's time with the hunters.

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Sixteen

We sat in her room, each one of us doing his own thing. Max was on his laptop getting as much information as he could. Brett was beside me, writing down all he knew about plans and tactics. And I was researching pack alliances and debating which packs we could rely on. The silence was tense and has been for the last two days. Ever since we watched the videos it was impossible to take us out of the room.

what are you?

a monster

I shivered from the memory and tried to shake it off. Ever since I watched the video everyone was waiting for me to snap, to let my wolf loose. But i didn't, I just silently left the room and have spent the time since in Celena's room, waiting for her to wake up. she would have a few fits of pain every once in a while that broke my heart. But mostly she was silent, barely moving.

"you said you had a hunter on the inside who helped you?" Max suddenly broke the silence, staring at Brett. Their relationship was tense, they barely said a few words to each other. Max had a hatred for hunters that kept him from being anything but civil to one another.

"yeah, my uncle. His name is Dan, I don't know where he is at the moment. Why?"

"Just saw his profile on here. They know he had a mate, he was questioned for a while and suspected but he 'proved his loyalty'." Max said and looked up at Brett. "My guess is with the escape of Natalie"

"Celena"

"Natalie" Max glared at Brett "with the escape of Natalie, he's probably a suspect again. I wouldn't count on him being alive to help us"

Brett's jaw clenched and he took a deep breath "I trust my uncle." he said "he'll get out of this alive"

"guys" a voice called from the door and Kenzie walked in and smiled at us "Damon wants to talk to you guys"

I nodded and got up, the others behind me as we made out way to the living room where all the others were. We sat down and Damon looked around before speaking.

"I'm going to make the announcement to the pack soon and take their reaction into consideration before making a decision but" he said as he looked around "from the data we got from Brett's information, Max's hacking, and research from us, we managed to get enough evidence to assume that they have several of our kind taken. And the fact that they are taken as children and experimented on" his eyes hardened as he glanced at me but i didn't budge, my facial expression showing none of the emotions the reminder of what happened to my mate gave me. "means that they're planning something, so we hit them first. This is going to be a big battle." he looked at Lux's direction "would you like to explain the rest?"