It'll drive you insane

ANOTHER CHAPTER!! I'M SO HAPPY I WAS ABLE TO WRITE THIS

first of all, thank you guys soooo much for all the motivation and the nice comments. You guys are amazing!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU REALLY GAVE ME THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE THIS

I finished my work early so my first thought was I'M GOING TO WRITE

I'm getting used to this new Wattpad.

Hope you enjoy this chapter

==========================================

Taylor

We were sitting in the Damon's office and had been for hours, discussing strategies and trying to get all of our information together to see what was and wasn't possible. Lux, Damon, Chase, Kenzie, Jason, Ren, the twins, Brett, Max, Jared, Patrick even Zach and Whitney were all gathered trying to come up with a solid plan. We had the location of their base, a faint idea of their numbers and their weaponry but not much. Brett said most of that information was classified, even the weapons, they only used the major ones in big battles and they haven't had ones for a while.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, thinking of Celena. it has been a full day since the accident and she was still unresponsive, letting out the occasional whimper that tore my heart out. Miranda was helping make the process as painless as possible, but I still felt restless. I needed my mate, I needed to make sure she was alright.

I looked over to where Max was sitting on his laptop still trying to hack into their database. Brett had given him all that he knew and though Max said it was possible he admitted that it was hard. Unfortunately hacking wasn't as easy as the movies made it to be, even if one was a genius like Max was.

"we have to find protection for the pack house" Damon stated, sighing. "If this is going to end up in a war, we can't leave like we did with the rogues. We could afford to leave wolves home then, but this is going to need the most wolves willing to fight."

"What do you suggest?" Chase asked, looking up at Damon. Damon opened his mouth and just shook his head. "I have no idea" He said

"Why don't we hire help?" Whitney asked. She was lying with her legs thrown over Zack's legs, and a paper in her hands. She looked up as she asked. "Some packs do that"

"You mean witches" Jason stated "Hiring witches to place wards on the house? It's dangerous, not all witches and wizards are good. Some will screw you over."

"But what if we hire one that already has packs they have protected." Whitney responded. "I'm not saying we hire an amateur, I'm saying an actual witch that has been through this type of battle."

"This is actually a good idea" Lux said as she where she had been pouring over papers. "It needs research and asking around. It'll take a while, but if we can manage to get a good witch or wizard to place wards over the pack house, that's one worry gone. We won't leave them alone" Lux stated when she saw Jason about to object "Of course we won't. One of us has to stay behind with them to keep an eye on them. But this isn't the first time packs have hired witches or wizards. There has to be some good ones."

"I don't trust someone not from the pack with its protection" Damon stated with a frown "Look into this, if you manage to find enough stuff to convince me then we have a deal" the finality of which he spoke reminded me that he was an alpha. It was easy to forget considering how easy-going and open-minded this pack was.

"Now we need to discuss another matter" I said "Weapons. If Max isn't able to hack their system we need to assume the worst. Brett said they were experimenting" I looked over at Brett who nodded "Which means they're aiming to find a fatal weakness. We need something to fight them with"