Chapter Four - Heart Attacks, Mates, and Interrogations

Phew, finally a new chap. There is a lot of jumping between POVS in this chap but it was needed so sorry.

Pic Of Aurora. That's the closest thing I could find to how I imagine Aurora to look like so I hope it helps you guys get the picture.

Aurora is played by Emma henry (Who played Mae Mobley in 'the Help')

Yes I know she's older than you expected her to be and if you feel bummed that you wanted to see Lux pregnant or Damon first seeing Aurora don't worry my pretties I have a One-shot Collection planned to be up pretty soon, just as soon as I finish my finals. The one shot will be not only of characters of the MONYSAJ series but of my other stories as well. Such as YNK

I think that's about it.

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

========================

Damon

"Look who's back!" I said as Taylor, the twins, Jared, and Chase walked in the pack house. "How was the meeting?"

The group had been on an update meeting with Alpha Kyle. Our packs had an alliance and we needed to get together at lease once every few months for updates in case any of the pack was in need. I couldn't go this time because there was an issue in the pack Lux and I needed to fix.

"it was good, their pack is as good as ever. Alpha Kyle found his mate" Jared said throwing himself on the couch

"Oh that's good" Lux said as she came down the stairs, she kissed all the boys' cheeks "how is she?"

"Shy" Taylor answered with a shrug "She seemed more relaxed with her mate, of course. But I guess being human and finding out about werewolves and being an alpha's mate is a factor in that shyness"

"Well I'm glad Kyle found someone" Lux said with a nod, she threw herself down on the couch and put her legs on Jason's lap where he sat next to Ren before adding nonchalantly "A rogue broke into the pack house yesterday night"

Immediately the mood turned from relaxed to tensed. I knew all of the guys were thinking back to the fight we had with the rogues a couple of years ago. 

"found her in the kitchen when i went down to get a drink of water. She seemed harmless really and  from what I got of her she just wanted to get an apple. Then Damon came down and took her to the cells. We figured we'd wait for you guys before questioning her since it was the middle of the night."

"She didn't attack you? And what rogue with a sane mind would go in a pack house to get an apple. No way, I think she thought she could sneak up, maybe to do some damage or just to get some information" Taylor said standing up 

"Well let's have some breakfast and then ask her" Lux said standing up as they all walked towards the kitchen. I knew I had to talk to her, we hadn't talked since last night and I wanted to apologize, I was an ass but goddammit I almost lost her once I couldn't bare going through that again. 

I pulled Lux back a bit "I'm sorry" I said as I pulled her into my arms, she looked up at me with a glare. "I was an ass, Lux. You're right I was too harsh and I shouldn't have said what I did about Melissa." she still wasn't wavering "damn it Lux! What do you want me to say? I almost lost you once because of rogues and that damn near killed me. I just saw the rogue and my only thought was you and Aurora's safety."

Lux stared at me for a few moments before sighing. "I love you, Damon. And I hate that you had to go through that. But I'm here, I'm fine. No one will Aurora because they won't be able to go near enough to try. Between you and me and her uncles she's the most protected girl in the pack. And I can take care of myself." She kissed me gently and immediately some of the tension I felt melted. "You need to stop blaming yourself. Now come on, let's go, I'm hungry."