Answers and Interviews

Celena

I opened my eyes and saw Brett's relieved face .

"Brett" I croaked "you're okay" I tried to sit up. Brett gently grabbed my shoulder and pushed me down

"Easy, little lamb. Your body is still weak." he stated and I saw taylor come up to my bed as well. "I'm fine and so are you. So rest"

"I-I had a weird dream" I mumbled. strangely, though I was tired I didn't feel any pain. "I was being...petted? and I was on all fours"

Taylor and Brett glanced at each other before Taylor turned to me "That wasn't a dream, Celena"

"Then what was..."it was then I realized there was another person in the room as I looked past Taylor and saw the guy that had attacked Brett. I remembered then, how he changed into a wolf.

"Y-you" I said as my breathing grew rapid "w-wolf and" I turned to Brett "and he...he attacked you"

"calm down, Celena. You need to breathe" Brett said as he came close to me "Let me explain. Max isn't going to hurt you"

"I'd never hurt you, Natalie. You're my sister" Max said as he stood up and walked towards me

"Who...who's Natalie" I said looking around "I...I'm Celena. H-how...sister? I don't..."

"Damn it, Max" Taylor said and gently grabbed my face, making me look at him. "Look at me Celena. Just at me. Good. Now breathe with me, come on. That's good, slow just like this. You're okay, you're safe don't worry."

I slowly calmed down as I stared at Taylor, my speeding heart slowing down. I nodded at him and he let go of me. I looked at all of them "What's going on? I don't understand" I turned to Brett, knowing he'd be honest with me "Brett? Tell me please"

"Celena" Brett said, looking at me seriously "Do you remember what you were called, before you chose the name Celena."

"wolf 376" I said and Max growled, I flinched and Brett and Taylor turned to glare at Max. "I always wondered but-" I cut myself off and turned to Brett "B-but...But I'm not a."

"You are" Brett said "Your family was all wolves and they were attacked by the hunters and they took you to find a way to experiment on you to find a way to kill all wolves. During the experimentation, they somehow stopped you from changing when you were young." Brett said as he sat down next to me and grabbed my hand, seeing it trembling "That's why everyone here is so nice, little lamb. They're wolves too. And they protect their own."

"Everyone" I breathed as I turned to Taylor, who was staring at me with a soft expression as he nodded. For some reason as I stared at him, I heard a voice in my head quietly state. Mate! h

I gasped as i turned to Brett "A voice..." I said "Brett a voice in my head spoke just now...what...what was that?"

"That was your wolf, little lamb. She's a part of you. There to keep you safe, to recognize who's pack and who's not." he gently informed me. "you changed while you were unconscious. I guess the fight brought her out."

"I became a wolf" I stared at Brett "Was I..." I glanced at Max "Did I attack anyone" The fear that I had hurt anyone had me going cold.

"No! No, little lamb you didn't hurt anyone. Being a wolf doesn't mean you're not you. You're usually fully aware of what's happening even as you're a wolf but I guess considering it was your first time and you were disoriented that you weren't fully aware." Brett said

"You didn't hurt anyone, Celena" Taylor said softly "You just walked around and then fell back to sleep." he smiled to himself "it was cute" Suddenly he reached for his phone and fiddled with it before turning it to me.