Jar of hearts

Emma's P.O.V

When I realised that those wrds excapte my mouth, I wished that I could take them back.

"And how would you know that" he asked me and I knew that I screwed up.

"But you can have a secret, and I can't or what." He tried to say but I immidiatly changed my face and he saw it that I did'nt wanted him to change the subject.

"The only person else there, was Belle but she was frozen, so she could'nt have warned you. Except if she has....." he looked at me like he did'nt saw that coming, and he looked very shoked

As we looked eahother in the eyes, it looked like he could read it in my eyes, the answer on his question.

Before he was able to say anything, I smacked my hand on his mouth and he dd'nt say anything.

"I've always knew that that 'lass wasent a normal one was." He said as I letted my hand fluw from his soft face, to his shoulders and he broughted his hand and hook to my hips.

"This is'nt going to work, if you keep haveing secrets from me and when I am keeping things from you." I said as I leanded with my forehead against his.

"Then we should tell the truth to the other." He said and we sat down his couch.

I told him about Belle and than he tooked my hand and while he was talking, and once he did that I knew that something was wrong.

He did his story and there were tears in the both of our eyes.

"So you'll die tommorow." I said and stood up, afraid that I would start topanic or something.

"If the Crocodile succeed and no one stops him, than this is ur last night togheter." He said and I just coud'nt believe what he was saying.

"So yu're nale can also comme on my 'guys that I love and lost' list" i said and he tooked my hand." Swan, really I hate this to so please if this is the last moment that I will have you..." he started to say but I inturrupted him.

"No Killian, we will find a way for you to live, I believe in it." "How can u believe in that?" He asked me and I moved so close that our lips were almost touching.

"Because I believe in you, in us" I said and than kissed him. This kiss just felt like we shared at Granny's after my brother's ceremotion.

After a couple of minutes our kiss got rougher and I hade trown his jacket off and he had his hand and hook under my shirt.

"Emma, are you sure that you want this." He asked me before we walked into my bedroom. Thank God my parents are out for the night.

"What do you think?" I asked and smiled flirty.

We fel on the bed. I on the top of him. I started to unbutton his shirt and than he hade putted it out, and my shirt was also lying across the room.

"I love you." I said and we layed down on the bed, he on the tpo of me and still kissing rougly but very, very passionate.

If this was the last night I would ever have with my pirate, it would be the best night of my life, but I also knew that we would find a way, to keep him alive, to get his heart back

But how ??

Chapter 25 hope u liked it

Vote, comment, follow me I do follow back

XxJody S.Xx