U are my daughter !

Charming's P.O.V

As I was walking in the woods, to forget all the problems we had, I started thinking.. What if Emma could be happy with that .. Thing pirate whatever he is .. Maybe I should give them a chance. No noway that my daughter dates that!!

As I walked further in the woods I could hear voices of 3 people, a male, an older woman and than ..

Emma!

I walked closer to them and started listing to their conversation.

*****the conversation see previous chapter****************************

She loves him ?? But how when ??

Really that girl is in a lot of trouble
I said to myself as I walked to the 2 of them.

Emma's P.O.V

How the hell on earth does he.know, this is impossible. No one knows about me and Killian.
"Hi daddy" I said as I walked closer to him. "Look dad I can explain ... " "
So you have an explanation for this. Emma I'm ashamed of u okay that u had fallen for the Dark Ones son but not for a pirate." as he said that I could feel al the hate in my heart. I felt how my blood started to bowl in my veins. "Excuse me, since when do other people decide who I love?" I askes him as I walked closer to him.

"Emma I'm you're father, I care about you and thats why I say you can't love him!" For the first time in the almost 3 years I know him, he yelled at me and that was the drop that made me explode. I looked for one last time at Killian before I started.

"You, Prince Charming, the saver from everyone, the king , my father, have no ride to tell me who I can or can't love. You know I read the book and the books says that you and mom also had a lot of trouble and you guys were messy, even do King George treadend mom to kill you, even do The Evil Queen tried to kill mom, you guys stilled lover eachotger. And you know why that is? Because you are ment to be together, you are eachothers .... True love. And even do what I have been trough with Hook, I think he is mine." the last line came out very soft.

I looked at my dad who hade tears in his eyes. He walked up to me and putted his hand on my shoulder.
"You have one day to take you're stuff and leave." he said and he walked away. "What no,no you can't he can't do that....... " I startes to say but the tears started to roll. "DAD!! DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM... "I could'nt finish my line because I was tearing apart. Killian catched me up as I kneeled down. He came in front of me, wrapped his arms around me and started to calm me down. I fluw my arms aroumd his waist and started to cry even more. "I'm losing everything, my parents, you... I can't take it anymore." "Hey Emma don't say that okay, we will find a way to be together and for you to be happy with you're parents. Killian said as he pulled away and looked kinda hurt to me. "I better hope so, lets go back to town to worn everyone about that Victoria." I said and got up.

I hate my life....

Heeey people how are you doing?? Great because you read my fan fic haha :))
I saw that a lot of u guys liked (even loved it) qgen Charming was all overprotevtiv, so I thougt lets give it to them.
Hope u liked it.
Comment, vote follow me I do follow back
XxJody S.Xx
Captain swan FOREVER <3 <3 :*