Epilogue: What about us?

And there they stood, the princess and the pirate who had fallen in love with eachother.
Hook stood with his back to Emma. After she just said that she would leave Storybrooke he could'nt believe it, how crould he let her go away after everything they hade been truh. He fought like crazy to get her heart and now that he has it, he is going to give it up, just because of one fight??

He also realised that if he would stay with her, these fights would always be there because she is the savoir. She will always want to do good for others and will have to make sacrefices. And is he willing to do that. Hook knows what he wants: he wants to be happy not like this he hates to think like this, if everyone around him can be happy, so can he.

"Than I have made my desicion.." Hook said eventually. Emma wanted to cry again but al the sudden she heard him speak.
"I have done alot of things in my life, fought alot of battles lost a lot of people,and made alot of mistakes but you Emma Swan, were a pain in the ass. You really made me fight for you every second that I have know'n you. You made me realise that if you o good, you will get good. You made me differt. A hero.
First there was Killian Jones, than there was Captain Jones, than there was Hook, and after 300 years you got the Killian Jones back that I was.
once before. But like I said: I made alot mistakes in my life, alot of them I regret but this one wont be one.
Emma thought he would just walk away, ofcourse he would do that. He did'nt love her, or cared about her.. He did right? But after his speech he gave he ran to her, cupped her face in his hand and kissed her like never before. She was so surprised of his actions.

Ofcourse she immidiatly kissed back and her hands were on the back of his neck. They kissed in sinc, as they always did. Killian cocked his head to the side to deepen the kiss. Emma rubbed her toghue against his lip, asking for promision, and ofcourse he let her in ()

He pushed Emma against a container and putted her up there. There lips seperated for a minute and they looked at eachother.
"I..I was afraid you were going to leave me.." Emma said as she was enjoying the feeling of Killian kissing her neck.
"I would never." he simply said as there lips meet again. The kiss was softer now, ofcourse still full of love.
There foreheads rested against eachother as they were trying to catch a breath.
"So, what now.. What about us ?" Emma asked and looked at him. "We, my love, are going to be fine." he said and kissed her fore head. She rapped her legs aroud his waist again and rested her forehead on hus chest.
"Killian, I love u."
"I love u to Swan"
"Promise me, promise me this is forever."
"Ofcourse, love."

"YOU DID WHAT??!!" An angry voice yelled at Silas. "I am sorry master, she is smarter than we thought." he tried to explain but the master just slapped him in the face. "You idiot! What if they found out he is here?!" "They wont master I can assure u, they wont find out we have Rumplestiltskin." Silas bowed to his master as he said it and went back to the cell were Rumple sat.

"So tell me Rumplestiltskin, how do u make someone go dark?"

THE END

VOILA MY BELOVED READERS THIS WAS WHAT ABOUT US, I WANNE THANK EVERY ONE WHO READED THIS BOOK AND MAKE SURE YOU READ THE SEQUEL TO TO FIND OUT WHO THE MASTER IS, WHO THEY WANT TO TURN DARK AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO RUMPLE. THE SEQUEL WILL BE NAMED "WHAT ABOUT THEM" AND IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME OF YOU READED THAT ONE TO. LEAVE COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT U THOUGHT ABOUT IT.✌

GOOD LUCK SURVIVING THE HETIUS IM HAVING TROUBLE TO WITH MY 23 TV SHOWS SO I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
THE SEQUEL WILL BE ON TOMMOROW WITH 3 CHAPTERS AND A LOT OF CAPTAIN SWAAAAAN
AND I WANNE THANK MY SIS WHO HELPED ME WRITING THE STORY @TACHLUSH
SEE YOU AGAIN PEOPLE ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS FROM JODY ❤❤❤❤✌✌✋✋✋✋