What now ?

Emma's P.O.V

And there we stood, treatend and feared to die and lose the one we loved the most. As that woman poofed away I lossed my grip on Killian's hand and started to walk away...

I walked to a tree, made a fist with my hand and punched in hard.

"Emma, what are you doing??!" Killian asked me as he walked to me.

"Like that witch said : we have to choose. Or break up or die.. What should I do Hook ?? Hei ??! No one litterly, no one I ever been with is still alive. They are all dead; Graham, Neal, Walsh and now you...

Killian looked very freaked out me when I start yelling. He knew it was'nt against him. "Maybe thats it, its all my fault. I bring u in danger. Its not there fault its.. " I could'nt finish my line because he inturrupted me.

"Swan I swear, if you're gonna say that it is you're fault of all those guys died, I swear to all the God's, I'll kill you, not that I would do that... But YOU know what I mean, I know that our lifes are messy, we are messy. But in the end of the day no matter what you have done, no matter how you act. I will always love you."

Everytime he said that I loved him more. I ran to him and huged him tightly. "How do I deserve you." I said after I pulled away and looked in his blue eyes.

"Well thats an big turn of evense."

A voice from behind us said

As I turned around, I saw him standing there ... Ooo shit

"Hi daddy..."

2 updates in one day or maybe more ... I dont know yet..

What up people to my 1000 reader ..

FUCKING MUTCH THAAANK YOUUUUUU ALL OF YOU ONCERS I LOVE YOU SO MUTCH FOR THIS OMG OMG HAHA XXXXX

I hoped u liked this chapter

Comment vote and read more

Keep calm and read on

XxJody SXx