Daddy is angry !

Emma's P.O.V

After Killian and I kissed , we walked to the car. We got in and drove the hole way home in silence. It was not like a akward silence it was just ... enjoying the silence. When we got back to the appartment we saw that the lightd where on. " Where have you been?" It was my dad , he looked so angry at me and Killian. I was afraid he would hurt him so I went standing in front of him. "Dad don't get angry I can explain." I said trying to calm him doen but it just made him even more angry. " You ! I asked u to do one thibg for me ONE ! And then I find out what u guys were doing outside !!" Jep he knowd. "David please. Just~~" Killian could finish his line b'cause he got interuppted by my dad. " You just had to look out for my daughter and what do I find out"

its comming !!!" that the 2 of you just go outside for a little walk." He said. I was so relliefd that he did'nt know." Yeah I know dad I'm sorry." I said trying to calm him down. " What would you have done when u find her ? U can't control ur magic sweetie so you have to understand that I am angry." He said and pulled me in a hug. " I will listen to u the next time." " Okay. Now the two of u should go to you're appartment and stay there okay ." "Yes." I said and we left. "Were you to thinking he find out?" Killian asked while he was turning around on the stairs facing me. " Yeah I was. " " You do know u will have to tell one day about us?" He said. "Lets not think about that yet okay" " Whatever you want dear." he answerd.

I took his hand and we walked to my appartment... I love him <3

so here's chapter 5 hope u liked it and only 2 days until its there !!!! <3 love u all

xxJodySxx