The new deal

Killian's P.O.V

As I walked away from Emma I could feel the universe laugh at me. I walked to the Dark One's shop trying to make a new deal.

Gossh I hate myself for what I did to Emma. She finnaly putted her walls down and now she will go back to hate me and that is the one thing that I don't want, believe me.

I walked into the shop and saw that idiot standing there with his hands on Belle's hips and her hands in his neck. As soon as they heard me comme in, they pulled apart and Belle started to walk to the back of the shop. Where is the good part in this huh ??! I am trying to be a better mab for the woman I love and the Corcodile is only lying to his one, but still he get to be happy and I get to be depresses.

"Well hello there, how can I help you ?" he asked me and there was a smirk comming on his face.

"I'm here to make another deal woth you." "And why would I help you?" he asked me.

"Because if you wont, Belle will learn the truth about you're precious dagger." "Well, what do you want?" he asked me and started to look in a littlw box. "I want my hook back!" "And why would you want that dearie. "He asked me and everytime he uaed to call me like that, I wanted to punch him in the face. "Because, I have something going on and I think it is because of the bloody thibg so take it back !!!" I said and with that he looked at me like I just did sonething stupid that he wabted me to do. "Well I'll give you're heart back, but there is a price." "And that is ... ?? "You and Emma never get back together." Why does everyone wants that ??! Noway that that is going to happen Crocodile, you have no right to say that I can't be with the woman I love. " "You do love her, well thats intressting. Or you get to live with you're hand, and can never be with Emma, or you take back you're hook and to make the deal even better. If you have you're hook bavk and I see the 2 of you beeing together, I'll kill her."

"Well than..."

Cliffhangerrrr, sorry I havent updated in a while, but I hade writers block. Hope u liked it.
Comment, vote, and follow me I do follow back !!
Lots of love XxJody Somerhalder Xx

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤