Magic is a curse.

Emma's P.O.V

"What do you mean? Does Gold know about you're magic?" I asked her as I tried to catch up with her. Jeez this woman has a lot of things that I don't know. "No he does'nt now and he also don't have to know. Otherwise he is going to ask me questios about how I got it and why I did'nt told him sooner and then I will feel guilty about keeping a secret from him and than I will hate myself all over again and I can't go true that again." She said and as faster she talked as faster she alked.

Finnaly I was able to catch up with er and stopped her by spinning her arond so I would face her. "Belle please talk to me. Tell me our story, you can trust me." I said to win her trust and I thnk I did. "Meet me at 8 at the shop, Rumple is helping that Elsa girl and I told him to meet me at home. There I will tell you my story." She said and she left.

And there I stood in the middle of the woods. Maybe I have to try to poof myself away like Regina always does. But where are we going? Maybe if i concetrate on Killian I will find him, because right ow  really need to talk him. I concetraded myself on him and then I saw him, at Gold's shop?? What the bloody hell is he doing there?? Maybe I'll just poof myself to Granny's and I will wait thre on him... But what does he has to do wth Gold...

Killian's P.O.V

As I left the sherrif station looked at my hand and then I looked at my hook. I love my hook but than I also realise how mutch I miss my hand. Because everytime I hold Emma, I'm afraid that I will hurt her with that stupid thing.

But than I realised something; why don't I go to the Crocodile and ask him nicely if he wants to give it back or not?

Well that's the plan for today: getting my hand back!

I walked to the shop and saw hat no one was inside so I used my hook to open the door. And this part i will miss the most, using my hook to break things. As I managed to break the lock, I walked in and looked around the shop.

As I walked closer to the glass show table and sat down on it. As I sat down I heard someone commin into the shop.

"Making ourselfs at home I see." The dark one sais as he closed the door behind him. " I'm here to make a deal with you."

"Well, well Captain Hook asks me to make a deal with him, but I'm not intrested. So if you wold be so friednly to leave." He said opening the door. "Okay than I will go to Belle and tell her that you gave her a fake dagger." I said trying to get his attention. "Excuse me, why would you think I would give the love of my life the fake dagger?" He asked me and came closer to me." Because my precious Crocodile, I have haunted you down for a very long time and I know that you would'nt give anyone you're dagger... Even not Belle. "Treath carefully, I might just take you're other hand." He said... Well it looks like the Dark One is already up to date." Well thats the good, because my hand is the reason that I'm here."

We walked to the counter and there he waved over a closet and it magically opend. As it opend he took a glass bowl out of it. As he satted it down, I looked at it. Even all my rings were still on it. "All those years, you kept it?" "Only to remind myself I had to finish the job when I hade the chance." He said and it kindda scared me.

"Can you reatached it?" I asked him because that was the one thing I wanted the most. "And why would you want me to do that?" "I'm in love with Emma and she loves me, we are in love and I am afraid that I will hurt her so I need my hand!" "I see, true love huh. I will do it but it can bring out the worse" He said, really all magic commes with a price. "What the devil does that mean?" I asked him and he looked at me like i'm an idiot. "This hand belonged to the man you jused to be, the selfish, not caring rude pirate. If I reatached this hand to you're body, you might become that man again." He said and there was a silence for maybe 2seconds but then I realised wat he was trying to do. "Ahaha I see there what u are trying to do Dark one, u try to scare me so you wont have to give me my hand back but u cant.I wont become the man I was before and you know why? Because I'm a better person now, unlike you, you haven't change a bit. Crocodile" I said trying to show him that he does'nt scare me.

"I hope miss Swan is worth it." He said and waved over the bowl. And than all the sudden I had my hand. I looked at it and looked back at him "Don't say I did'nt warn you" he said and I stormed uot the door.

Now where is Emma?

Hey hey me again there will maybe be more updates tonight but keep voting and reading please. Thank u
What did you guys think about this chapter liked it? Let me know in the comments
Comment, vote, follow me I do follow back
Twitter Jody Dallas
Keep calm and read on
XxJodyS.Xx