Anna

Emma's P.O V

As we walked to the place that Killian wanted to show me, I feld like a teenager. Being together in secret, sneak in to the woods to be together, going to secret places.

When we made our way trough the bushes, we saw a girl standing in the middle of it and it looked like, she... froze all the flowers. "Elsa!" Killian exclaimed. "You know her?" " Yes , no not in that way but the night that we came back from the past, we crosses paths. She was looking for Rumple." He answerd. We walked over to her "Who are u and what are u doing here ?" "My name is Elsa and this is Killian." " What are u doing  here?" " Well could ask u the same question." Killian said. I looked at him and he rolled with his eyes. " I'm looking for my sister and there is only one person who knows where she is." She said as the flowers started to get a color again. "Who?" "The dark one." She said and started to walk closer to me and Killian. I took his hand because.. I don't know, I'm scared ?

"We can help u but u will have to stop freezing stuff." Killian looked at me. "Yes we will help." " Okay, but how do I know that you are not working with him?" "Well let say we all have a not so good past with him." Killian said to comfert her. "Okay I will comme with u." She said and started to walk in front of us. "Really, a ' not so good past with him' " I said laugingh. " Do u hade a better idea ?" "No. Thats true." I said. He took my hand and we walked behind Elsa until we were out of the forest and than we let go of eachtother. " Well were is he ?" Elsa said raising her voice." Well dearie, it looks like we will meet eachtother in every world?" Gold said who was standing behind her. " Were is Anna ?!" " Why don't you first answer my question and than I will tell you were you're sister is. " " Okay , what do u want to know." "How the hell did you escaped from that vase?" He asked. A vase, oh my . You gotta be kidding me. Killian looked at me, he understaned my expression when I looked at him. Stupid pirate ! Why could you leave everything on his place. "Well I remember that I was in that stupid vase of u and the next thing I remember I fall in a portal. And I ended up here." She finishes. "So someone took u from the past." Gold said looking very anry at me and Killian. "Well than someone that went to the past, could keep his filthy hands from my stuff and moved something." When he said that he looked specially at Killian. "The vase was it of gold cause I took it to look what was in it." I said. "Well than u are very lucky that I can't do anything to you Ms. Swan, so I'll help miss Elsa to find her sister. " Gold said and a purple smoke came around him and Elsa and they were gone.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?!" Killian yelled. "What did I do?" " You took the blame on you, what if he would have hurt you?" Killian said and putted his hand on my cheek. "Killian, I know it was dangerous but he can't hurt me. " I said to calm him down. " Just promise me one thing." " And what is that?"" That, in even what kind of situation, you never ever take the blame on you for something I did. Ever again." He said. I looked at him and it looked like he was beeing serious, like bloody serious. "Okay I promise." I said and wrapped my arms around his waist. "So what do u say breakfest at Granny's?" He pruposed. "Sounds good to me." I said and we walked to Grannys