Family bussines

Killian's P.O.V

As we walked back to town, Emma called Snow to make sure everything was okay. The only thing that I could understand, was that she could'nt do anything about Charming's behavior.

What an ass...

"Everything okay love?" I asked her.

"Yeah everything is fine, don't worry about me."

As we walked to the sheriffstation, Swan ploffed into her chair and putted her head in her hands. "Hey, everything will be okay, I promise." I said as I walked to her and kneeled next to her. "I don't think so, we got treadent, we should go tell the others." she answerd me. "What should we say:' Hey people, a nuts witch came into town and treatend us because Emma broke Regina's happy ending, oh and by the way, we are a couple." I said to make her laugh and it worked, she was so mutch cuter when she was smiling.

"Yeah we should definitly do that. Its not like you want to be seen with me." she said to tease me. Little bitch..

"Oh, are we going to start like that.." I teased back. "Okay okay.." she said in a teasing tone. And walked closer.

"I know you want to tell the other ones, but then you will have to tell them the hole story and that you will get a looooot of bad comments." I said as our heads started to cirkel around eachother. "Yeah that is, but there is a 9 chance on 10 that I wont care." As oir lips almost touched, we heared doors opening. Belle, Snow and Charming walked in.

"We have a little issue on our hands."  Belle said.

Emma's P.O.V

"We have a little issue on our hands." Belle said as she walked over to my desk and David went over to his.

"I think I better go." Killian said, what why was he leaving?? Ooh, I get it, stupid dad. "Okay see you later." I said and as he almost left, I stopped him by pulling him closer to me and kiss him. I swear I could feel my dad look angry. But then I also felt another pare of eyes on us. Belle's.

I think of all people here in Storybrooke, she will understand my love for him. After a couple of seconds we pulled apart and he left.

"So what's the problem." I asked as I sat down on my desk. "Well there is this woman who is freezing random people, without any reason." Belle said brave. "It is the same woman who treadent you and the pirate." Dad said as he stood up. "Okay well than David and Mom you guys go to the town and calm people down and I will go further with Belle." i said and everyone agreed.

"Than case Wicked Witch 2.0 is on"

Hello people whats up,
4x05 was a freakibg cuuuute episode i loved it i loved it
Hope u liked it vote comment and follow me I do follow back
XxJody S.Xx