I need you're love

The picture you see, he is Silas

Hook's Pov

I was walking to the house were the Dark one had commanded me to do, I felt like something was lifted, a curse of something, but it didn't feel right. Than all the sudden, it felt like I had to get to Emma , like right now. I ran to Gold shop to see her thru the window, she was talking to someone, the Crocodile... If that son of a bitch lay one hand on her, he will have no hands anymore to touch his precious Belle.

I tried to open the door, but found it locked, ofcourse what else did I think. "Swan?! Swan, are you inthere?!" I yelled and got no response. Than the door magically opend and I could see my Swan standing there, with something in her hands.

"How I'm I even alive?" I asked her and she looked down at her feet.

"The dark one is not the real one, we have to go." She said and than walked further. "Oh wait, there" she said and than shoved something back into my chest. It hurted like a bitch, but it felt right to have it back. But then I realized it.

""Thanks, Swan is something wrong? You seem upset of something.." I asked her.

"I made a deal with him, if I wanted you're heart back, I hade to give up my magic.." "No no no Swan why would you do that" ""Because I love you." She said and leaned in.

When we kissed, it felt right. I could finally feel it, the way I feel about her.

"So who is he?" I asked her as we walked out of the shop. But then.

Emma's P.O.V
We walked outside the shop and Killian started to ask all those questions, like who he was and why I gave my magic away for him. I tried to ignore all those questions but eventually, Killian started to get upset, so he pulled me into an ally between Granny's and a shop.
He pushed me up against the wall and looked me right in the eye.
"Swan. Talk to me!" he yelled and took one step away from me.

"I.. He was going to kill you if I did'nt do it so ofcourse, and what do you even care?!" I yelled back.
He was clearly shocked that I yelled back, but that didn't stop him.
"Because Emma, I care about you okay. You are the bloody savior, how the fuck are you going to protect yourself if you're alone?!"
"Man, really, I can protect myself with or without magic. You know what I don't need anything or anyone to protect me at all and aspecially not you!" without I knew it,those words escaped my mouth and again, he looked hurt, so damn hurt. He just looked at me, did'nt say a word

"And all the sudden, I feel used..." he said and than it happend, I broke down. All the tears I hade in my eyes that I hade been keeping up for almost 2 days, just started to fall down. "Killian baby I am so sorry!" I putted my hands on the back of his neck "I was'nt thinking straight.. I did'nt mean it. I am so so sorry" "Maybe you are right, I can't protect you. Just like you father said in Neverland, I am nothing but a filthy, stupid PIRATE." he spat the last word out of his mouth like it was some kind of poison.
The idea of him thinking he's nothing but that, made me feel so much worse.
"God dammit Hook, you are not just a pirate, you are my bloody pirate. Please, please Killian just look at me" I putted my hand on his cheek so he would look at me. He looked finnaly.
"Emma maybe its.."
"No HOOK DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY IT." he looked suprised because I screamed like a fool."I can't lose you, us its the only thing that is keeping me believe."Tears kep coming from my eyes as waterfalls.
"But Emma, sweetheart.. You know it would be for the best. " "No its not you moran, I love you, I love you so fucking hard. Don't go breaking my heart. I need you. I need you're love.." I said and kissed him, it was a small kiss. I looked back up to see him crying to.

"Emma, I need you more.. But maybe I need some time to think.. I mean because of me, you and you're father are in a fight and your mom is just in there between the to of you.. I just feel guilty." "But you...." i could'nt say anything more, I was over. I was breaking down.

He than kissed me on my forhead and started to walk away. "Killian Jones, if you walk away now, I never, ever will forgive you. I will never want to see you again and I WILL leave Storybrook TONIGHT!" I knew that in every movie, the guy just walks away but I hoped so much that this son of a bitch would do it..

But then he did...

THE END...

JUST KIDDING.. This story is not done yet, I do can't promise if it will end with captain swan.. ;-) ;-)
But still therw will be another book so pleaaaseee read it.
Well this chapter was made with love by Jody
Love to y'all
XxJodyXx