I'll never let you go

Killians P.O.V

before I start the story I want to say this:

I know my English is bad but nobody is freaking perfect !!! I live in Belgium and don't get English lessons, i lear english by reading you guys story's okay dont judge me .. But I lovs u guys for alll the votes love you

xx Jody S. xx

Killian's P.O.V

That moment I told Swan that Hdnry could be in danger, she started to freak out. She had putted on her shoes and her jacket and looked at me. "Well are u comming?" she asked. " Havend u hear you're father; you have to stay inside." i said but she ignored it. And she gave me a look. " Okay but if you're father ask anything : it was YOUR idea. " I said and we ran down stairs. When we reached her little car , we jumped in and drove to the docks, because I had sended Elsa that way and maybe she was still there. And maybe Henry to.  When we reached the docks, Emma ran around the corner and there he was sitting , on a bench , just looking at the sea. " Henry !!" She yelled and ran to him. " Mom what are u doing here?  You hade to stay inside with Killian."  " Yeah I know but I, we thaugt you were in danger so we came looking for u."

" But I'm fine mom, I have to go Gramps is there. I wont tell you're here so get you're asses home !" the boy said and he left." So I almost had a heartattck.... For nothing??" Swan said and she sit down at the bench.

" No Swan you were beeing a good mother. Don't think anything else. No one is in danger." I said trying to calm her down and  when I continued she hade tooken my hand.

" You're boy is okay, you're parents are, you're little sibling is. " I said and I had crowl my fingers in hers. " And I am here with you." she said and moment I realised that she loved me to. " Well I am happy to be with u to." I said. she laid her head on my shoulder and I gave her a kiss on her head as I said. " I love you." She looked up " I love u " she said and we kissed. " When are u going to tell you're parents ?" I asked and looked in her eyes. " I don't know, like u said if he would find out , he will take you're other hand." She said and made us both laugh. " But the 'us' thing is not a 'one time thing'?" I asked to make sure she really was into me, and I had asked it in a soft sweet voice. What the bloody hell is wrong with me . I am Killian Jones. The Captain Hook , who is feared by everyone. And now I'm sitting here next to the woman of my life. " Why would you think that?" She asked me as she looked deeply in my eyes  " Because I want to let u know, that now that I had wone you're heart , I'll never let you go." I said. " Well look at this Captain Hook is getting a soft side." Swan said . " Yeah yeah I know , I have a soft side." I said and we stood up. When I wanted to head back to the car Emma pulled me back and putted her hand in my neck. " And I will never love anyone like I love u Killian. Never forget that." She said. I had putted my hamd on her back. Our lips touched again. We maybe kissed for like 2 minutes but it feld  like ages. I let my forehead rest on hers and said. " I love u Swan." " And I love you " she answerd.

So this was chapter 4 the next one will be on soon xxx

Hope u liked it

comment , vote , follow me i do follow back

Lots of love

XxJody S. Xx

ps : CAPTAIN SWAAAAAAAAAAN <3