Good news

Emma's P.O.V

I was still standing in the woods. I tried to concetrade but my toughts were always on why Killian was at Gold's shop.

Than I tried to get another vision of him and then I saw him waling around town like he was searching for someone. 9 chanc on 10 that that idiot is searching to me. I concetrated on where he was and that there appeard red smoke around me and then I was standing behind him. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Well there you are. I've been looking for you." I said. I will ask him what he was doing with Gold when we are alone but now I really don't want to make a seen in front of the hole town. "So you wannted to talk to me?" I asked him and looked down and noticed that his hook was'nt there anymore. "Killian, where is your hook?" "Oh that yeah it is in the shop of Rumple." He said with a gaint smirk on his face. "But how was you're day?" He asked me, trying to change the subject. "Well me and Belle are getting allong but I think we don't have to worry about that Victoria woman anymore." "What do you mean?" "Well me and Belle found here in the woods a little house and we managede to get out of the house before it colapsed and that woman was standing in it." I said trying not to tell about Belle.

"But we don't have to fear her anymore?" He asked me and took my hand. First I looked around to see if no one was looking but than I touhgt about what happend with David and realised that he would have tell others so I gladly tooked his hand to." No I don't think so." "Okay so wanne go do something tonight?" Killian asked me, I was about to say yes but then I rememberd what I promised Belle. "No sorry can't tonight. Already have a date." I said and the look on his face was hillarious. It was like' I tought we hade something, is it over already'. I could'nt stay serious and start lauging.

"You little..." He said and came closer. I putted my hands on his neck and he putted his both hands on my back. First it feld weird because I was getting used to the hook, but I like this more. "How mutch I wuld love to stay, I have to go to Belle, otherwise she is going to worry." "Since when are you friends with her?" He asked me and how hard it even was, I lied to him. "After everything that happend between you and Gold, we taught that we should talk about how we would keep the both of yo calm." I said "Okay." He said and as he was about to leae I said "What no goodbye kiss?" He turned arond and kissed me. "Sorry forgot, wanne comme over when you're date is over?" He asked me the mintute our lips sepertated. "I would love to." I answerd and kissed him one last time. "Okay see you tonight, love." "Okay love you." I said just to see the look on his face. "I love u even more as I love myself." Playing with his eyebrows. I smiled and rolled my eyes. We both turned around, he walked to Granny's and I walked to the shop.

Me and Belle are going to have a little girl talk.

Taddaaaaa already an new chaper online, I really need to get a life ( even do this and OUAT are my life)
How were you toughts on this chapter?
Let me now in the comments
Do you wanne read a Rumbelle fanfic: mine is online now
Just go to my profile
Already thaaanx
Cmment, vote, follow I do follow back
Keep calm and read on!
XxJody S.Xx