Our talk

Killian's P.O.V

As Emma and I said goodbye to eachother, I walked back to my room at Granny's an sat down at the couch, like Emma used to call it. I don't trust it. That Victoria woman, I can't belevie she is just gone. I have been a villian myself and believe me, there are so mutch little tricks to stay alive. But the woman's powers, I may be a stupid pirate but travelling has made me learn a fue things about magic. That woman has ice powers and I think I may know her but I can't comme up wih it now.

Than I heard someone knock on my door. I stuud up and went to the door to open.

"Emma love, are you okay?" I asked her. She was standing in front of m, shivering and with tears rolling over her cheeks.

"Yes, I'm fine. "No you arent, Swan like I said 3 years ago, you're kind of an open book." I said as we walked inside and she sat dow at the couch and I sat next to her. " Me and Belle talked about how she lost her mother and that that woman of an Victoria is responsible for that;" she said and the first thing that popped up in me was this:" And she is the niece of Regina? Well that gets complicatted.." I said and Emma looked at me. "What ? Whats wrong?" I asked her and she stuud up. "You act different.. Normally when we see eachother you look at me like u have'nt seen me in a thoustand years and now you face looks like you want me to leave." She said and I was immidiatly thinking about what Rumpelstiltskin said to me earlier today.

"Emma love, why would you think that. Ofcourse I'm happy that you're back." I said and stood up to take her hand. "No Killian, there is something wrong, you are different." She said and when I wanted to say something to calm her down this came out:"I'm sorry that I'm not as perfect as Bealfire was." "Killian i did'nt mean that its just..." he tried to say but without I wanted to I keep getting angry. "No Miss Emma needs a hero to be here Prince Charming, because a pirate, who loves her more than anything or anyone on this for god sake planet, is'nt good enough!!!!!!!" I kept saying and I saw Emma getting scared. "Killian please stop. You're scaring me." "Oh I'm sorry m'lady but this is who I am and I wont change for anyone." I said. Than there was a silence for maybe 2 seconds, I heard a voice, male voice, say something in my head that I hade to say against Emma. "No Killian, you don't have to change for me because no matter what you are, I love you and you love me." She said and it made me smile inside, knowing that she loved me but that voice kept saying those things. "You love me? For how long and a better question: for how long, becuase I think, once u are over Bealfire, you will just break up with me. You will go back building up those walls and you will hate me again, like u used to." I said and I could see the tears rushing in her eyes.

"Now leave please." I said but I don't want here to. "No I wont leave, you'll have to force me." She said and than I feld an anger attack comming , like I used to have when I was a pirate and i hade drunk to mutch." Don't do that Emma you know I care about you, please just leave." I said trying to win her trust again.

"Killian, no I wont leave you!" She said and I got so angry that i puched her against the door and held my hands against them.

"Emma please, I'm afraid that I'm gonna hurt you." I said and instead of gong away, she kissed me, like she was breaking a spell. I pulled away, opened the door and she left. And I swear I could her hear crying.

What the hell is wrong with me? I just sended the woman I love away. That I feld something lift, like there was a spell on me. I ran out the door, tring to catch up with Emma.

"Emma wait!"

Tadaaaaa next chapter will be on soon and because the next episode will be two hour long, Ii will update as mucht as i can
Comment, vote, follow me, i do follow back
Keep calm and read on.
XxJodyS.Xx
CAPTAIN SWAN FOR EVER !!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥