Master of puppets

Because aalways_be_there wanted me to date the bloody hell up, here is chapter 24

Killian's P.O.V

As the dark one putted his hand in my chest I could feel my heart being crushed from inside and than he pulled it out.

"So you do have a heart, I always thought that you solded it to the devil when u ripped my family apart." he said and gived my heart a little squiz. "Crush it, you filty Crocodile!!!!" I yelled but that coward just laughed at me. 

"And why should I do that ? Not yet." he said and commanded me to stand up. " Now why don't you go back to you're Swan and say your goodbye's because tommorow night I will do the one thing I wanted to do for all those years that you and I have knowen eachotther." " And what would that be?"

"I will crush your heart." he said and poffed me back into my room in Granny's and by surprise, Swan was in there, in the couch, like she was waiting for me.

"Swan?" I said, she stood up and smacked me right in the face.                                                                    "Well I maybe deserved that." "MAybe, you son of a bitch lied to me. You said that you and Gold hade made a deal about you're hand, you did'nt tell me he said that there were consecuenses." She said and took a step farder away from me. "Look Swan, I am sorry for what I did, you can't imagine how sorry I am for everything I did, I just wanted to be a better man... a better man for you. From everything I said, I did'nt mean it.                                                                                                                         "So all those terrible things u said about you're feeling for me, the were said by that Crocodile?" she asked me and I steped a little bit closer to her. Than before I knew it, she hitted me again but tis time waaay harder than the first time. "Were was that for ???" I yelled at her. " For not telling me that you hade you're heart ripped out !!! " she yelled and than she coverd her mouth with her hand like she did'nt hade to say what she just sayed.                                                                                                                

"And how do you know that ?" 

Voila there it is the24 chapter hope u liked it

Comment Vote follow me I do follow back.

keep calm and read on

HOOOOK AND EMMMAAAA FOR EVER

oh and btw; 'What about us' will be maybe 35-40 chapters

<3 <3 <3