Chapter 17

Emily's POV

I'm not mad at Noah or my dad. Even my mom knew but they all said the same reason. It was all for my safety. And I figured out that I'm grateful because I have people who care about me.

I was shook when my dad told me he is a gangleader and Noah works for him for almost 2 years. He said that Noah never lost a fight even when he fought with men twice bigger than him. I felt proud but I still don't support him that he fights.

My mom told me that she knew who dad was and when they had me, they made sure to keep me safe. I have really wonderful parents.  Dad told me he has a lot of money but he wanted us to live a normal life. I agree with that.

I felt so sad when Noah yelled at me. It actually wasn't my intention to piss him off. And that guy who smiled at me was the guy who helped me when my books fell on the floor. I just thanked him and smiled when Noah misunderstood my actions.

I'm so happy that Noah and I made up. We went on a date two days later. He took me to a theme park. I had so much fun with him. Only the Scary house wasn't that fun and I clinged onto Noah's arm for my life. Zombies were everywhere and bats. I would squeal everytime something popped up.

As tomorrow is Saturday, I asked Noah if he would come over for the dinner and have a sleepover. He agreed to come and I told my mom yesterday.

I'm with the girls now, eating lunch. They were talking about some guys on Instagram.
I got startled when Sarah jumped in her seat.
''Look at him!'' He showed us a phone with some really handsome man.
''Uhuu girl!'' Leah cheered.
''He could be my daddy.'' Sarah whisper-yelled.
''How can he be your daddy when you already have a dad?'' I chuckle.
''Emily you don't know what 'daddy' means?''
''It means your father.'' I say confused.
They laughed at me.
''Sorry to laugh but it's funny.'' Sarah said.
''Hey?'' Leah said to me. I looked at her puzzled.
''Try calling Noah 'daddy' and see what reaction will be.''
''Why would I call him 'daddy' when he is not my dad?''
''Well just call him like that and you'll see what he will react. I'll just give you a little sneak peak. Boyfriends love when their girlfriend calls them 'daddy'.'' Leah exclaimed.

I'm so confused by this. It doesn't make sense to me. How can you call daddy a person who is not your father? I'm curious now about Noah's reaction. Nothing will hurt if I try.

I was already home from school and ate my mom's lunch. I was doing my homework for the whole afternoon and talked on the phone with Noah until late. He even waited for me to fall asleep then he said he will hang down.

***

I woke up happy to remeber Noah is having a sleepover today. He haven't met my parents whole week from that situation. I know about his parents when we talked one day. He has been on his own since he was 16.

I just want to make him happy everyday. He always makes me happy when we see each other or talk on a phone. I feel butterflies in my stomach when he kisses me. I'm just in love with him. I love him actually.

I was reading a book after lunch when I heard a doorbell downstairs. I put my book down and rushed to open the door. I saw Noah smiling at me with his backpack on one shoulder. He stepped in and kissed me softly.

''Hi baby.'' He said against my lips.
''Hi.''
''I missed you.'' He says pecking me.
''We saw each other yesterday.'' I giggle.
''That was a long time ago.'' He kisses me again.

We went in a living room where my dad was. My mom was setting a table for the dinner. They did a man handshake before we sat down. They were chatting about some man things and I went to help my mom.

When we finished, we sat down to eat. I'm glad that there is no tension between us. We were talking comfortably with each other.

''So Noah did you decide what will you do after high school?'' My mom asked.
''I was thinking about police academy but before that I need to have degree in college.'' Noah explained.
''A police academy? Do you want to put me in a jail?'' My dad joked. We burst out laughing at him.

I never knew Noah will choose such a decent job. There is a long way to become a police officer but I know he will make it. That's his goal and he wants to achieve it.

It was already around eleven at night. We got tired and my parents left in their room. I got in my room with Noah. I went to shower first then Noah came after me.

He got out in just a pair of grey boxers and laid next to me.
''Noah how would you feel if I call you 'daddy'? I ask. Redness crept up on his neck and I couldn't read his expression.
''Who told you that?''
''Girls. I couldn't understand why will I call you that.''
''Well... It's different when you call me daddy and your dad. Boys love when their girl calls them daddy because that means we give you the same love like your dad.'' He explained.
''I didn't know that. Would you like if I call you daddy?''
''If you want to but only in bed.''
''Like right now?''
''Yeah.'' He smiled softly.
I leaned in and kissed him on a lips. He pulled away and pecked my cheek.

Noah put his leg over mine and pulled me by my waist. He started planting small kisses on my neck. I was falling asleep with his gentle moves.

''Goodnight Daddy.'' I whisper.
He placed last kiss on my lips before saying.
''Night babygirl.'' I fell in a deep sleep after he caressed my hair.

'' I fell in a deep sleep after he caressed my hair