Chapter 7

Emily's POV

I have built some friendship with Noah over past week. We even exchanged numbers with each other. But he is still grumpy to others, except me.

I was going on my next class alone since Leah and Sarah don't have classes with me. I sat at my usual sit, far from teacher's table.

Teacher came fast and stood in front of her table.
''Hello class. Today we are going to have a new student. Please welcome her well and help her in school.'' Teacher smiled.

I was interested who is the newbie but my interest fell when I saw her after she stepped in a classroom. Guys swooned after her and you could see envy in girl's eyes.

''Hello. I'm Megan Jones. I'm actually from L.A. but switched schools. Take care of me please.'' She smiled sweetly.
''Thank you Megan. Please find an empty seat.''

She was looking over the classroom when her eyes landed on me. I'm over. She smirked and sat next to me. I pull away as far as possible from her. She was my nightmare my whole middle school.

''Nice to see you again whale.''
She remebered me. Why? I thought everything will be okay in a high school. I guess it was change of plans.

I ignored her and continued to listen a lesson. It was hard when she was poking me with a sharp pencil whole the time. If I tell something she will make everything worse since she has always been a teacher's pet.

I don't even know how can somebody like her with her fake facade. I guess she is acting like a Holy Mary in front of others. I needed to go to a therepist for awhile because of what she has done to me.

I thanked God when the bell rang for the end of a class. I rushed out fast so she won't get to speak to me. It will all be insults and threatening anyway.

Noah saw me when I was going to my next class and came to me.
''Hey princess.''
''Hi.'' I shrug.
He cupped my face so I was looking at him.
''What's wrong?'' He asks worried.
''Nothing. I'm tired.'' I lie.
''There is something more but I won't push you to tell me.'' He kissed my forehead.
I was grateful that he doesn't want to push the topic. I hugged him tightly and he wrapped arms around me.

''What was that?'' He asks after he pulls away

''I just needed a hug.''
''I have hugs for you all the time.'' He says.
I chuckled at him.
''Thanks. We'll be late for the class.'' I say.
''I'm ditching. Math. I can't stand him.'' He shruggs.
''Whatever. I'm going to Science. Bye.''
He kissed me on a cheek before I left.

I caught Megan looking at me angrily. She has such devilish smirk on her face. I brushed it off and hurried to my next class. I'm so luckly that I don't have this class with Megan.

Actually I'm lucky that I didn't see her for the rest of a day. But I can't be lucky all the time right?

I was putting my books in a locker. I turned around and saw Megan right in front of me. She pulled me by my arm in the janitor's closet.

''Well we didn't see each other in a long time.'' She smirked.
''What do you want now?''
''Him.''
''Who is that exactly?''
''The guy who hugged you in the hallway.''
''You mean Noah?''
''He has sexy name too.''

I mentally cried. She wants anything that I have. Even my friends.
''Do you really like him?'' She asks.
I stayed silent not knowing what to answer.
''So you like him. Well too bad. He is mine now.'' She pushed me against the wall and left.

I can't cry now. I need to be strong. It's better if I don't hang out with Noah anymore. Things will get worse for me. Maybe I'm selfish, but I can't have the bullying again.

After composing myself I got out of janitor's closet and headed home. I was driving in a bus and rushed home after he left me on my station.

My dad was home alone so my mom was probably working. I kissed his cheek and went upstairs in my room. I done my routine and laid in my bed. It's early to sleep but I just want to lay on a bed and do nothing.

I have been laying in my bed for hours and it got already dark. I took my phone to check some new messages. Every message is from Noah and there are over 30.

''Princess where are you?''
''Why don't you answer my messages?''
''I'm worried. Where are you? Please answer me.''
''Is everything ok? Do you want me to help you?''

And so on. He is worried about me. That's so nice of him. But unfortunately is not for me. I can't speak to him or she will hurt me.
Last message was two minutes ago.

''I'm coming over.'' Is he serious?

I heard a knocking on my window and rushed to see Noah knocking. I opened the window for him and he entered without my permission.

''What are you doing here?'' I whisper-yell.
''Why didn't you respond to my texts? I thought something happened to you.'' He says hugging me. I didn't hug him back and pushed him.
''I'm fine. You don't have to know everything about me.'' I say harshly.
''Are you okay? What happened?''
''Nothing happened. Can't I be alone and without you speaking to me?''
''What are you talking about?'' He says angrily.
''I don't want to be your friend anymore. Don't speak to me, don't look at me. Just don't have any contact with me.'' I spat.
''You played me right?'' I look at him confused.
''Were you so hungry for some d**k? I'm sorry I didn't give you any. You obviously had every boy so it was only me left. You figured out that you can't spread your legs to me so you are confessing a truth now. I really thought you are nice actually. But I know I can't believe to anybody.'' He shook his head and left through a window out.

I was so shaken with his words that I collapsed on a floor

I was so shaken with his words that I collapsed on a floor. He thinks I'm a prostitue. I'm not. I'm really not but I'm stupid and selfish.

I got back on my bed and cried my eyes out. I'm not worth living anymore. I was so stupid. So so stupid. I fell asleep crying.