Chapter 10

Noah's POV

We have been lining in a big line in front of a school. Today we are travelling to our campsite. I wanted to try it this year since I have never been to these trips.

I entered the bus to see bunch of kids screaming and throwing food around. I noticed Megan sitting in the same bus. Why she has to be here? After she kissed me I pushed her and  she fell on a floor. Such a bitch. How dare she kiss me with her dirty lips? I just want one lips on mine and I can't have that anymore.

I saw Emily sitting with Leah and Sarah is behind her alone. Perfect. I smirked and sat next to Sarah. She was confused why I sat next to her. I smirked and took out my phone. I put earbuds on and enjoyed watching her in front of me.

She leaned her head on a window looking sad. I feel so quilty for what I say in the room. I was so angry when she was arguing with me, I did it without thinking. I'm stupid for what I did. So pure and innocent. She is perfect and I don't deserve her but I want her so bad.

We are driving probably for four hours now. We stopped few times and she got out just once. She is not in a mood to talk or do anything as I see. I'm feeling so sad to see her like this.

I asked Leah to change seats with me quickly. And now I'm sitting with Emily. She glanced at me and returned her look over the window. I noticed she wiped a tear from her cheek.

''Why is my princess crying?'' I whispered in her ear.

She looked at me with watered eyes and turned her head on the other side. I kissed her cheek and pulled away. I took her hand in mine and kissed it slowly. She didn't pulled away so her soft hand stayed in mine. I was brushing my thumb against her hand and kissed it few times. She is so delicate and soft making me want to cherish her all my life.

We soon arrived at some lake or something. Teachers told us that we will make tents first then put our stuff in it. We are going to eat a dinner later after we settle down in tents.

I got paired up with some guy I don't even know the name of or I'm going to remeber it anyway. I put my backpack down and took out sleeping bag. I moved a little far from this guy. I don't want to be so close to him.

I got settled down then I went out to find Emily's tent. Everybody got out already so it was a little hard to find her with all these people around. But nothing is too hard for me. I spotted her when she was coming out from a tent. So that is her tent.

Leah and Sarah took her somewhere so I followed them. They went closer to a lake. My princess touched the water with her delicate hands. She looks so beautiful and gorgeous in general.

They were talking until it got dark so we came back for the dinner. Thank God we are having cabins to shower. After dinner I was waiting for a long time for everybody to finish showering. Even my tentmate came faster.

When I went out it was so quiet. I saw last person coming out of the cabin. I went after him and took long warm shower. I was stinking from the long ride. When I finished I got dressed and got out.

I almost missed someone's calling from the girl's cabin. Maybe I should help since there is no one out. I pushed the doorknob and opened the door.

''Help me.'' Voice said I recognized as Emily's.
''Emily? Is that you?''
''Noah?'' She said.
''Yes. It's me. In which cabin are you?''
''Last one.'' I got to the last one.
''Did something happen?''
''Somebody took my clothes I left up on the door so I have nothing to wear.''
''Why didn't the girl you paired up with come?''
''I didn't got paired up with anybody.'' She says quietly.
''Nevermind.'' I took my shirt of and handed her over the door.
''Take my shirt and come out.''
I let go of a shirt when she pulled it down.
It didn't took her long when she came out.

What I saw made my mouth water. She is smoking hot and her innocence is so alluring. My pants tighten at the sight of her in my clothes and to know she has nothing underneath.
''F**k.'' I say.
''Are you okay Noah?'' I avert my gaze to her beautiful eyes.
''Yeah. Let's go sleep.'' I took her hand and pulled her out.

I took her to her tent.
''I will watch out. You can change inside.'' I assure her.
''Thanks.'' She got inside while I waited for her outside.

I waited for awhile out and I almost froze. I mean she doesn't change for so long. I decided to peek through. I smiled when I saw her asleep in my shirt and pink pajama down. This girl loves pink a lot as I can see.

I entered the tent and closed the zip. To not wake her up, I slowly spooned her in my arms. She is so small and perfect in my arms. I put the blankets over us. She will be cold and honestly me too. My upper body is bare and I'm almost shaking from coldness.

She is warm a lot. I sniffed her washed hair. It's smelling on a strawberry. So sweet. I pulled her closer to my chest to keep her warm as possible. I put my leg over her small ones. She looks so vulnerable when sleeping.

Even if I liked seeing her in my clothes, the idiot who stole her clothes will see consequeances. She sounded scared that somebody won't find her.

I kissed her cheek and nuzzled my face in her neck.
''My princess. Only mine.'' I whisper before falling asleep.

'' I whisper before falling asleep