Chapter 13

Emily's POV

I was happy when Noah met my parents. I had a weird feeling when he met my dad but it's probably the man thing. Noah was nervous but it came out well.

It passed three days since we came back from the trip and I'm being careful so I don't meet Megan. She probably knows that I'm with Noah now.

I was sitting at the cafeteria with Leah and Sarah. Noah said he will miss two classes because he must go somewhere. I didn't want to stick my nose in his business so I didn't ask him where he was going.

Megan came to our table suddenly and spilled her bottle of water on my head.
''That's what you get when you stick nose in my business.'' She smirked and left.
I earned pity glances from other kids in cafeteria. Girls gave me tissue to wipe my face. This is so humiliating.

I went in a restroom to clean myself up. My hair is all wet and my shirt is soaked. I took gym shirt so I won't stay wet. After hearing a bell for the start of a class, I rushed to my next class and sat behind in the classroom.

I knew something will happen, sooner or later. How can somebody be mad at your happiness? Some people can be really cruel. Probably to fill emptiness inside them. I was also empty before but I wasn't happy because of other's misery.

My hair was still wet after one class. But I had one more class before going home. On my way to the next class, I saw that Noah came back in school. He smiled at me and hugged me. He took my hair in his hand looking confused.

''Why is your hair wet princess?''
''I spilled water coincidentally. It has  already dried.'' I smile.
''I'll ask Sarah and Leah about this.''
''Why would you ask them? Don't you believe me?''
''I don't believe you now.'' He says angrily.
He gave me a kiss then left.

What if he does something to Megan? He will find out that's for sure but I hope he doesn't. I headed to the next class and I was luckly on time. Teacher came after me and started the lesson.

I was thinking about Noah. He will be angry that I lied to him, but I don't want to be like those girlfriends who will run to their boyfriend for every little thing. I don't depend on Noah and he doesn't depend on me.

After school finished, I said goodbye to the girls and headed home. I haven't seen Noah nor Megan in the school. I wave of nervousness rushed through me. Noah wouldn't hit a girl, right? He told me that himself.

I was walking on a sidewalk when black motorcycle stopped next to me. I also stopped in my track and turned to look at the person. A man took out his helmet to reveal Noah. He is riding a motorcycle since when?

''Why are you on that thing?'' I ask.
''This is not a thing. This is my child.''
''Whatever. Why did you stop here?''
''Get on.''
''On that? Never.'' I smile sarcastically.
''It's not dangerous as it seems. You'll hold onto me.''
I sighed and sat behind him. He put a helmet on my head and clasped it. I just prayed we get fast where ever he was driving.

I squeezed the life out of him and shutted my eyes closed. I don't know where he is driving but he drives fast. I'm petrified right now.
It's my first ride on motorcycle and he drives like maniac.

I felt like we stopped but I didn't want to risk to open my eyes. I heard him chuckle and remove the helmet from my head. I opened my eyes to see his handsome face.
I fixed my hair and looked around to see we are at the park.

It's peaceful and nice. There are no kids or people. I think I have never been to this park. Noah helped me to get off of this thing. He sat on a bench and pulled me on his lap.

''Why did we come here?'' I ask.
''I wanted to spend time with you.'' He kissed me.
''Like we don't see each other everyday.'' I say.
''Why did you lie to me?'' He is angry.
''About what?'' I ask innocently.
''Don't play stupid with me. Why didn't you tell me the bitch spilled water on you?''
''Why would I tell you?'' I fight back.
''Excuse me?''
''I don't need to tell you every single thing.''
''So you would rather be stomped on then ask for help?''
''That's my life Noah.''
''You are really stupid sometimes Emily.'' He spat.

Did he just call me stupid? I got up from his lap and and started going out of the park. That actually hurt, but it's true. I feel my cheeks wetting from tears.

As I was walking from the park two pair of big arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me in hard chest. He nuzzled his face in my neck kissing it slowly.

 He nuzzled his face in my neck kissing it slowly

''I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean that.'' He said sorry repeating all over. I stopped sobbing and crying.
He turned me around and wiped my wet cheeks and gave the kiss to each one.
''You are not stupid Emily. You are just too good for this world.'' He says and kiss my forehead.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me one more time before leaning my head on his shoulder.
''I'm sorry again my baby.'' He says going to the bench and sitting on it with me.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and rubbed my back in comforting way. I know that he didn't mean it but part of that was actually truth. He is too good to me. I like when he is treating me like a baby. I feel happy that he cares for me.