Chapter 12

Noah's POV

I rocked Emily in my arms as she fell asleep while we were going back home. She looks so cute when she scrunches her adorable little nose. I just want to cuddle all day with her.

I'm proud of myself for giving her such beautiful marks. Everybody needs to know that she is mine. Mine only. And nobody will ever look at her the wrong way. My little precious.

She started moving and stretching. After she opened her eyes she gave me a full blown smile. I kissed her cheek and tightened my hold on her.

''When are we going to arrive?'' She asks.
''About half an hour.''
''Great.''
''Are you hungry?''
''No, I'm good.''
''I don't want you to starve.''
''Noah I said I'm fine. I would eat if I'm hungry.'' She rolls her eyes.
''Don't roll your eyes on me.''
''I will if I want.''
I put my hand under her butt and other one around her waist. I leaned down to her ear and licked it.
''I will have to punish you.'' I whisper seductively. I pulled away and smirked at her reaction. She had wide eyes and blush across her whole face.

I pecked her nose and pulled her in my chest. She wrapped arms around me and and leaned her head on my chest. Her butt is so cute and perfect. I can't wait when I'm going to e—... I need to stop thinking about such immoral thoughts. Tsk, tsk naughty Noah!

We finally arrived in front of our school. I took my stuff and helped Emily with hers. She said bye to her friends then came with me. I took her hand with my free one and intertwined our fingers. I love so much how her hand fits in mine perfectly.

We took a bus to her station and I walked her home. I don't want her to tire herself out because she was pulling her bag. I came in front of her house and older woman was coming out of her house.

''Mom!'' Emily yelled and went to hug her.
What? Mom? That is her mom. Is she going to introduce me now. I'm not dressed well now. What am I going to say? I should be polite right? Panic attack was coming as she was approaching to me.

She extended her hand for me. I put bags down and shook her hand.
''Hello, I'm Emily's mom. Milla.''
''Nice to meet you. I'm Emily's boyfriend. Noah Carter.'' I say smiling.
I looked over to Emily to see her with red face.
''Boyfriend? Well I'm glad my daughter found such a handsome young man.'' She chuckled.
''Mom!'' Emily whined.
''Thank you Mrs. Milla.'' I smiled.
''I'm actually heading for work. It was nice to meet you Noah.''
''You too Mrs. Milla.'' I smiled.

She waved to us and left in a car. I exhaled a deep breath when she left. I was nervous as hell when she spoke to me. I met her mom and that was a big unexpected surprise.
Emily got closer to me with serious expression. I know what she is going to say.

''What was that?'' She asks.
''What? I just said a truth.'' I act all innocent.
''A boyfriend? How is that a truth?''
''But I'm your boyfriend. And you are my girlfriend. And that makes us a couple.'' I explain.
''But you never asked me to be your girlfriend?''
''Why would I ask you when I know your answer?''
''How do you know I was going to say yes?''
''Because you like me.''
She blushed and turned around ready to go.

I caught her wrist gently and pulled her back smashing my lips on hers. Her lips are so soft and sweet. I pulled away to see her shocked face. She has never been kissed before.

''I'm glad that I was your first kiss

''I'm glad that I was your first kiss.'' I smirk.
''Why did you do that?''
''Because that's what couples do. Do you get it now?'' She stayed silent and shocked.
I smiled at her cute face and kissed her softly this time. I pulled away smirking.
''I don't know how to kiss exactly.'' She says blushing.
''I'll teach you. Don't worry.''
''Do you want to come inside to eat?'' She asked.
''I think I can.''
''Okay.'' She says adorably.
''You are gonna be a death for me with your cuteness.'' I say as I picked up bags and entered her house.

The house was empty so her dad isn't home. I couldn't deal with another parent meeting. People say fathers are strict to their daughter's boyfriends. Her father would probably tear me apart for being with his daughter.

''What do you want to eat?'' She asks me from the kitchen.
''I would like you but since you are reffering to a food whatever you like.'' I smirk.
''Why would you eat me? Are you cannibal or something?'' She looks confused.
''You have no clue how hungry I am for you. But you will see one day and you will like it.''
I say kissing her.
''You are weird.''
I chuckle at her innocence. She is clueless what I'm going to do to her once she gets under me.

She prepared Alfredo chicken and served it in plates. This is really good. She knows how to cook. I decided to tease her a little.

''Emily what is this?'' I say making face in disgust.
''What's wrong?''
''This is awful.'' I say containing myself from laughing my head off.
''Is it? I thought it's good.''
''Not to me.''
Her eyes watered and she put her fork down.
''Emily what's wrong?'' I say worried.
''Thank you for telling me my food is gross. You shouldn't have tried it then.'' She says angrily and stormed off in her room. Oops.

I run after her in her room. I saw her laying on her bed with her back facing me. I closed the door and laid next to her. I saw few tears slip on her cheeks.

I turned her around and my my arm around her waist.
''I made my baby cry. I'm sorry. I was kidding. Your food is delicious.'' I say as I kiss her whole face.
''I don't want to see my princess crying anymore. I'm sorry.'' I kiss her on a lips.
''You were just joking?'' She asks.
''Yeah. I will never tease you again.''
I wiped her wet cheeks and kissed them.

''Let's finish eating.'' I say and pick her up.
She wrapped her legs around my waist like a monkey. I got downstairs and sat with her on a chair. I fed her and myself then we sat on a couch.

''When is your dad coming home?'' I ask her.
''He would come around 7 p.m.'' She shruggs.
''Baby it's 6 now.''
''So what? Do you want to meet him?''
''I don't know. What if he doesn't like me?''
''He will like you. My dad is really kind person.''
''I'm nervous.''
''You don't have to be.'' She kisses my cheek.
''I want kiss here.'' I point to my lips pouting.
She kisses my lips softly. She is so adorable even her kiss is adorable. It's a little hard to control when she is basically straddling me.

She pulled away and hugged me around my neck. I pulled her closer and put my face in her neck. She is so addictive for me.
We were chatting and cuddling then I went to the restroom. I washed my hands after doing my business and got out. There stood a man with the back facing me.

''Oh here he is. Noah meet my dad.'' Emily said happily. The man turned around and I was shocked. He was also shocked to see me here. Oh, shit!
He extended his hand and I shook it. I felt him squeeze my hand harder than you should.
''Hello Noah. I heard you were my daughter's boyfriend.''
''Yes I am sir.'' I say acting the same.
''I'm Mason Shine. Emily's father.''
''Noah Carter.'' He will kill me.
He let go off of my hand and turned to Emily.
''Dad can Noah stay for tonight?''
No Emily, you are going to kill me.
''Well if you want to he can but no funny business.'' He warns.
''Of course not.'' Emily cringed.

He turned to me and whispered in my ear.
''We are going to have a long talk son.''
F**k!  I nodded and fake smiled.
''Goodnight kids.'' He said and went upstairs.

''Let's go in my room.'' I took my bag I left in a living room and followed her upstairs.
I took sweatpants from my bag and went to shower. I finished quickly and got out of the bathroom.

I laid on her bed and put my phone on a charger. I was on Instagram scrolling through when she came out. She wore pink pajama but she looked hot.

She laid next to me and I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her slowly and nuzzled my face in her neck.
''Goodnight my princess.''
''Night Noah.''