Chapter 2

Emily's POV

My alarm woke me up from my deep sleep. Monday is here and I need to get up for school. I made my bed neatly and headed to take a shower.

I finished dressing in my blue jeans and white shirt then slipped in my white Converse. I took my pink jacket and headed for a breakfast.

My mom left me pancakes and lunch box for later. I ate quickly and hurried to catch a bus.
I was lucky because bus just came on a station.

I sat at my usual sit behind and greeted some of my colleagues. I'm sophmore this year and it's fun and teachers are nice.

After few stops, bus stopped and inside came some boy with murderous look. Everybody in the bus moved as he was approaching to...me? I jumped a little when he sat next to me. He didn't even spare me a glance which I can say brought me a relief.

 He didn't even spare me a glance which I can say brought me a relief

He is really handsome when you look at him. I think he doesn't smile much. He's scary, but I think everybody knows him by their reaction, except me.

He got up immediately when bus stopped in front of my school. That means he goes in my school. I was behind him when the door opened. He stopped in front of a school and took package of cigarettes.

I watched him in disbelief. How can he smoke in front of a school? He looked at me, actually more like glared and shooting bullets at me. I look away quickly and hurried inside the building.

That was scary. I meet up with Leah and Sarah. We sat next to each other behind in the clasroom.

''Girls have you heard who showed up in school after a month?'' Sarah asked us.
''No.'' Leah answered.
''Noah Carter.''
''No way. Really?'' Leah asked surprised but I just looked confused.
''Yes real. He was seen today in front of a school.''
'Wait! Who is Noah Carter?'' I ask still confused. They started laughing at me.
''You really don't know who is Noah?'' Leah asked me.
''No.''

''You are the only person in our school that doesn't know who is he.''
''Why is he important?'' I ask.
''He is senior in our school this year and also a really bad bad boy.'' Sarah said.
''What do you mean bad bad boy?''
''He smokes, fights and is a playboy.''
''That's what we heard from rumors.''
''Wow.''

I remebered the boy from before. He also smoked and has the scar on his eyebrow. There is no way I sat next to a criminal in the bus. I didn't want to tell them I already met him. They will go crazy and they will ask me too many questions.

Mrs. Lee entered the clasroom and interrupted my thoughts. I really didn't listen what she was talking about because my thoughts wander off to a famous Noah.

There is something about him that I want to know so bad. I have always been curious and like everybody says 'curiosity killed the cat'.
It didn't kill me yet.

I was counting last 30 sec for the class to finish. I rushed to pack my things as soon class finished. I was going to second class with Sarah since Leah doesn't have a class with us.

We were close to classroom when I spotted Noah leaned on a locker. He spared me a glare that can bury you 10 feet underground. I looked away because I almost fell on my knees. How can somebody be so scary?

I sat together with Sarah when she nudged me by my arm. I turn to look at her and she was grinning.
''What's going on between you and Noah?'' She asked suspiciously.
''Nothing. He is scary.'' I shivered at the thought of him.
''He never looked at anyone in the school, except the teachers. But he looked at you.''
''Yeah, with the look that can bury you underground.''
''It's still something since he never looked at anyone.''
''Enough of him. Teacher is coming.'' I say turning attention to the teacher.

I was thinking what Sarah said before. He really never looked at anyone? Then why me? Maybe he wants to do something bad to me then I'm over. I never know when he will attack me. What if he bullies me?

I can't have bullies again. I had them enough in middle school. They always found a way to turn my day into something worse. I saved myself when I came in high school where I met Leah and Sarah. They helped me and since then we are best friends.

They are not your usual rich girls. They spend their money on clothes because they love shopping but they usually act like normal teenagers. Their parents are also nice and sometimes they call my parents and me over for the dinner.

Us three sat at our usual table. My mom packed me really good food. We were talking when Leah nudged my leg under the table. I swallowed and looked up at her.

''Emy, look at 9 o'clock.''
I looked at my left to see Noah looking at me carefully. He caught my eyes and continued staring at me. I blushed a bit and stray my look away.

''Emily is something going on between you two?'' Leah asked.
''No. I don't know why is he staring at me.''
''It's better if you don't do anything that can piss him off.'' Sarah advised.
''Ok.''

I didn't see him whole day until school finished. I entered the bus and sat at my usual seat. Bus already started but stopped again. Noah entered and found me then came and sat next to me. Ok, this is frightening.

I pulled away from him and he noticed when he shot me a glare. I looked over the window and prayed I got home fast. When bus stopped at my station, I took my bag and hurried outside. Luckily he stayed in a bus and I walked home.