Chapter 11

Emily's POV

I snuggled closer in my pillow. It's so warm. But it was moving. I opened my eyes to face muscular bare chest. What?

I looked up and saw Noah sleeping with his arms around me. When did he come in here? Yestereday he helped me when I got stuck in a bathroom naked. If he didn't come, I would probably freeze over night.

He smells nice, like always. How can somebody have good looking body? He works out a lot probabaly. He is really handsome while I'm nothing. Literally.

''Like what you see?'' He says with husky voice. It did things inside my tummy.
''What do I see?'' I say confused.
He chuckled and pulled me impossibly closer.

I remebered he is with Megan. If she finds out I'm dead. I tried to wiggle out of his hold but he tightened his hold on me.

''Noah let me go.'' I say.
''Why?''
''I don't want Megan to find out we are in this position.''
''Why should she care?''
''She is your girlfriend. How couldn't she care?''
''My girlfriend? I don't want that disgusting human being as my girlfriend.''
''But you kissed.'' I say confused.
''More precisely, she kissed me and I pushed her away. She is so dirty.'' He made face in digust. I'm totally confused now, but part of my head is happy to hear this.

He nuzzled his face on my neck. I hissed when I felt something on my neck. Did he just bite me? What is he, a wolf? He continued biting me slowly and planting kisses on the same places. I let out some sound I didn't even know I can. What happened exactly? I gripped his arm to hold myself. Will he stop already?

He kissed me from my neck to the shoulder and came on my collarbone. I don't know why I can't stop him. It just feels nice even if it's hurting. He placed soft kisses from my throat to my cheek. He looked me in the eyes and kissed my forehead.

He looked over my neck and smirked.
''These are nice marks.'' He exclaimed proudly.
''What marks?''
''You'll see. Did you like what I was just doing to you?''
''It hurt a bit.'' I said not knowing what to say.
''Just that? You didn't feel any pleasure?''
I feel my cheeks redden and he chuckled.
''So you like it. I'm glad because I'll be the only one who makes you feel like that.''
He kissed my neck then cheek.

''I think we need to get up.'' I say.
''I don't know if everybody is up yet.''
I turned around to get my phone.
''It's 5:15 a.m.'' I say.
''See? Come here.'' He pulled me to his chest.

We were in a silence for awhile now.
''Are you cold?'' I ask him.
''No. I have you to warm me up.''
''No, seriously. Do you want me to give you back your shirt?''
''I like to see you in my shirt.'' He whispered.
I blushed at his comment.
''I love to see you blush. You are so cute.'' He kissed my cheeks.
I blushed harder if it's even possible and shoved my face in his chest.
''Stop it.'' I mumble.

He chuckled and put his face in my hair. He started kissing my bare skin again. This time he didn't bite, but he was gentle. I'm so embarassed to admit it that I like it. His kisses are small yet so delicate like he's afraid to hurt me.

I put my hand in his hair. It's so soft. I was running my fingers through his hair slowly while his lips were still on my skin. This was so peaceful. I don't know for how long we stayed like this but I saw few sun rays through the tent.

''Noah?'' I called him. He hummed.
''Let's get up before others make a crowd in a bathroom.''
He put one last kiss on my jawline before looking at me.
''Good idea.'' He pecked my nose.

We got up and I took everything I needed for a shower and brushing teeth. He went to his tent while I went to the bathroom. I gasped when I saw purple marks on my neck and throat. I finished fast so I don't catch up with others.

I got dressed in my tent. I put on pink matching sweatsuit. I put on my pink sneakers and got out. The sun has already risen and I saw few people coming out of the bathroom. I took my phone out to take a picture of the sun.

Pair of arms sneaked around my waist. I didn't jumped up because I know whose arms are they. Noah kissed my cheek from behind.
''What are you doing baby?'' He says putting his chin on top of my head.
''I'm taking a picture. It's very pretty.'' I say.
''Like you are.'' I blushed a little.

We stayed like this for awhile. We were ready to go eat a breakfast when I noticed something familiar hanging on a tree. I let go of Noah's hand and went to look closer.
I felt my eyes wetting at the sight.

''Baby what's going on?''
''That was my favourite jumper.'' I say.
''That were your clothes from yesterday?''
I nodded my head. My clothes are ruined.
Noah cupped my face and placed a kiss on my forehead.
''Don't cry my princess. I will buy you hundreds of these jumpers. Don't be sad.''
I smiled at him and wiped my tears from the corner of my eyes.
''I'm hungry.'' I say.
''Let's go.'' He took my hand and lead me to a table.

There were already some kids eating. On the table were a few cans of food and boiled eggs. Noah pulled me on his lap to sit.

''Noah there are people watching. Put me down.''
''So what? Like I care.''

He filled my plate with food and took a fork to feed me. I blushed a bit but I know he won't take a no for answer so I let him feed me. It was really embarassing but I forgot about people when I tasted food.

After breakfast teachers said we are going to explore the field. Noah came with me and we went somewhere. There is a big meadow surrounded by woods. We were chasing each other around. I can't believe how long steps he has.

''Noah I'm tired. Slown down.'' I whine.
He came in front of me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned my head on his shoulder. He put his hands on my bottom to keep me up.

 He put his hands on my bottom to keep me up

''Where should we go now?'' He asks me.
''I don't know. We went almost everywhere and it started darkening.''
''Then we are going back.''

We came back fast and Noah put me down.
Few teachers and kids were at the big table. We said hello to the everybody and Noah put me on his lap again but the addition were teachers this time.

''Okay kids. Who is tired can go to sleep and others can come around the fire. We are going to play some games and hang out with each other.'' Homeroom teacher of junior class said.

I was not tired so we sat around the fire. I was curled in Noah's lap and he wrapped arms around me. I didn't know our History teacher is such a good joker. We laughed our heads off at whatever he said. It was so funny and really nice.

''Noah, I want to sleep.'' I whisper in his ear.
He turned me around so I was straddling him and put my arms around his torso. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his big arms around me. He started rocking me slowly until I felt my eyelids drop.

''Good night my baby.'' He kissed my neck and tightened his grip on me.