Chapter 8

Noah's POV

What the hell happened to Emily? It's been a few days since our fight in her room. I seriously can't believe that she lied to me all the time. I thought she is nice and innocent. I didn't expect plot twist like this.

I'm in English class now and I really don't pay attention to the teacher I don't even now the name. I'm smart, but I just don't like to go to a school. Thank God this is my last year.

I dragged myself out when the bell rang. I was waiting for the next class when some hot girl came in front of me but not as hot as Emily.
Wait what? Why am I comparing these two?

''Hello.'' She smiled. Actually forget about when I said she is hot. She is made out of a mug and her face is ugly.
''What do you want?''
''I'm new in this school so I thought you could help me to get used to this school.''
''Why me out of 400 other kids in this school?''
''Well you seem older and more experienced.''
''You are some slut aren't you?'' I smirk.
''Why do you think like that? I'm not a slut.''
''You seem like one. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror.''
''You are insulting me.''
''I never hit a girl. But I could make an exception for you.'' I growl at her. She backed away immediately.

''I can't believe that Emily is better in bed than me?'' She says.
''What did you say?''
''You obviously can't forget how Emily was in bed so you are acting like this.''

I caught her arm and squeezed it so hard that will leave a bruise.
''You don't speak about Emily with your dirty mouth. Go offer yourself to someone else. Because I like girls who are more purer than you.''

The bell interrupted me and I let go of her arm. Such a whore. I moved away from her and started going to my next class, but I saw Emily looking at us. She had such a painful look on her pretty face. When our eyes met she rushed in a classroom.

Why is she hurt? She was almost crying and I hate that. I hurried to my next class still confused. Teacher scolded me for being late but I don't give a f**k.

Was Emily really lying or just pretending? I refuse to believe that she is lying. She isn't raised like this or she ever acted like this. There must be something that she is hiding and I will found out what.

I texted over the Instagram to Emily's friends. That two girls she has been always hanging around. I asked them to meet me after school at the nearest cafe.

At lunch I watched Emily as she sat with her friends. She acted normal, a little less smiling but something was off. Something happened and she doesn't want to tell me.

I was so impatient for the rest of a day. Finally school ended and I rushed to the cafe where we will see each other. I was surprised to see them earlier than me. I came behind them and sat in front of them.

''Hello girls.''
''Hi.'' They say in unison.
''You don't have to be scared of me.'' I assure them. They look like they will pee in their pants.
''It's just we don't know why did you call us.''Blondie said.
''Well, I don't know your names first.''
''I'm Leah.'' Blondie said.
''Sarah.'' Redhead said.
''You know my name so no need to repeat.''
''I called you because I want to know what's happening with Emily.'' I add.
''You noticed too?'' Sarah asked surprised.
''She acts like nothing happened but she has been smiling less and doesn't talk too much.''
Leah said.
''Do you know if something happened?''I ask.
''We don't know. One day was acting normal then the next day was all gloomy.''
''So we don't know what happened. Can you girls keep an eye on her?'' I ask.
''Yeah we can.''
''Thanks. I will pay for drinks. Bye.''

After I payed for the drinks, I went home. Today I have another fight so I need to prepare well. Mason told me it's a big guy and he will give me $3000 if I win.

I trained whole afternoon and took a cold shower. I dressed in black shorts and black T-shirt then put on my black hoodie. I slipped in grey sneakers and took my phone.

I came fast with my motorbike on the location. I was surprised to see Mason there with his bodyguards. There were also other people in black suits. And there was their leader, I suppose.

My opponent was big but I noticed he lacks some of the skills. You can't just rely on your bodymass, you need to work on your speed too. He was maybe 2-3 inches smaller than me but a buff guy.

Mason gave me man hug before going to fight. He is actually good guy but has some anger issues. Us two are good because of some similarities.

Fight was rough. VERY rough, but like always I won. I punched him in the liver than in the knee and he fall down pretty fast. Then I just knocked him out. Blood was dripping from my head, but I wasn't affected too much.

Mason helped me to fix my head primarily.
''You have done great. Thank you.'' Mason said.
''No problem.''
''I gave you a little bonus.'' He put an envelope in my hand and smiled.
''Thanks.''

I got up and headed to my apartment. I passed by Emily's house by the way. The lights were off in her room. I rushed home to wrap my head and clean the cuts.

I think this was my worst fight I ever had. Even if I won, I also have big injuries. I cleaned myself and went to sleep. This was quiet busy day.