Chapter 6

Emily's POV

I was feeling cold in the morning when I woke up. Meaning, Noah left early. I missed his warmth immediately. I got up from bed and saw a note on my nightstand.

"Thank you Emily for helping me last night. See you in school. "

       NC♡

I smiled unintentionally at his note. That means I will see him in school. I happily skipped in the bathroom and did my morning routine.

My parents are in the morning shift so I'm home alone whole morning. I made myself  pancakes and poured maple syrup all over. I sat in a living room and turned on some reality show.

I finished my plate and washed it in a sink. I left upstairs in my room and chose some book that will occupy me for awhile. I was always fan of novels.

This book is really good. It's about a girl that has accident with her family, but she is the only one that survives and she is in coma but her spirit watches everything.

Three hours of reading and I don't regret any second of this amazing book. I looked at my clock to see it's 1:00 p.m. It's time for lunch already. I didn't paid attention and my stomach rumbled.

I got downstairs and filled a pot with water. I should make mac and cheese. While I was opening the package of macaroni, I heard loud knocking on on the front door.

I rushed to open it when I saw Noah. He got inside panting and closed the door. I looked at him surprised.

''What are you doing here?''
''The police was running after me. And I found myself close to your house.''
''Are you crazy? A police? What did you do?''
''That doesn't matter.''

I want to punch him in his face but I can't. I brushed it off and went in a kitchen.

''Come here.'' I yell. He came around the corner and sat on the bar stool.
''When are you already here, we can eat together.''
''Sure.''

I finished making lunch and made plates for us. I put everything in front of him which he gladly accepted looking at his reaction.

He wanted more after two plates. Like what? Where does he put that? I gave him everything from the pot. He slurped everything fast once again.

''I'm so full.'' He said sighing.
''I wonder why.''
I took our plates and washed them then put them in a cupboard.
''Where are your parents?'' He asks me.
''Working. They should be here around 3 p.m.''
''Where do they work?''
''My dad works in some company and mom in police station.''
''What? Police station?''
''She is not a cop, she is just a secretary. Calm down.''
''I almost had a heart attack.'' He says dramatically. I roll my eyes at him.

''What do you want to do?''
''I don't know. Do you want to go out?'' He says.
''Where?''
''We can take a walk or go buy something.''
''Okay. I will send a message to my dad.''

I took my phone and send a message that I will be going out with my friends. He sent me a thumb up emoji. I went in my room and got ready. I got dressed in that pink dress I bought when we were in a mall and put pink cardigan. I slipped in my white Converse and took my white purse.

He waited for me downstairs and he was a bit suprised how I got dressed.
''You are pinkish.'' He says.
''I like pink and white.'' I pout.
''Of course you do. Come on.''
We got out and I quickly locked the door.
He took my hand and led me somewhere.

I noticed we have so opposite outfits. He is dark and I'm light, I mean literally. He has black ripped jeans with black shirt. He wears black combat boots and black leather jacket. He looks like some biker.

We stopped in front of a cafe I have never been in before. He pulled me with him inside. Smell of cigarettes hit my nostrils so bad and I coughed a little.

Bartender seem to know Noah by his reaction.
''Hi Noah.''
''Hello Luke.''
''Who is this beauty?'' He winks in my direction causing me to blush. Noah grips my waist with his large hand.
''None of your business. I came here for coffee not for you to flirt with her.'' He says a bit angry.

''Calm down Carter. I was kidding.'' He turns his head to me.
''I'm Luke Wiliams. His friend.''
''Emily Shine.'' I say smiling.
''Black coffee and frapuccino for out.'' Noah says.
''Right away.'' He chuckles and starts making our drinks.

Noah looked around the cafe and pulled me impossibly closer. I couldn't see anything except his chest.

''Noah what are you doing?'' I mumble looking up.
''I can't let anybody see your pretty face.'' He says. I blushed so hard and continued to stare at his chest.

We were out as soon as drinks came. He is so impatient. This frapuccino is the best I ever drank. Sweet. He intertwined our fingers and we continued to walk along side the sidewalk.

Some people were giving us sweet stares and I just smiled at them. It would be rude to look at them confused, especially older people. We arrived at the park where is a river.

He sat on a bench and I planned to sit next to him but he pulled my wrist to sit on his lap.
''It's cold for you to sit on this bench in a dress.'' He explained.
''It doesn't matter. I can sit on a bench.'' I say getting up.
''I said no and that means no.'' He says angrily. I remebered when he tried to hit me because I called him monster and I quickly back down.

He cupped my cheek and pulled me down kissing my other one.
''I'm not gonna hit you. I'll never will.''
I look at him surprised and in awe.
''Okay.''
''I'm sorry for that night. It just I was angry.''
''I understand.'' I smile.

We were sitting on a bench for awhile drinking coffee and enjoying warm weather. He is nice when you get to know him.
While we were talking I noticed some persons from our school from afar so I quickly jumped off of his lap.

''Emily what are you doing?''
''There are people from our school.''
'So what?''
''What do you mean so what? Do you really want to be seen with someone like me?'' I say stating a fact. He pulled me back on his lap and put arms around me.

''You are not someone and don't say anything like that again.''
''But...''
''That is none of their f***ing business to stick their nose in my private life. I don't give a f**k what they think about me.''
''Okay. But will you stop cursing?''
''Nope. I'll talk whatever the f**k I like.'' He says with amused face.

He is doing this on purpose. Just to anger me. I can't believe how he can curse so easily.
I narrow my eyes at him to show him how angry I am. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. He think I will give in so easily?

''Let me go.''
''I can't.''
''You can.''
''No.''
''Yes.''
''No.''
''Yes.''
''No.''
''Yes.''
''Yes.''
''No.'' I say and look at him. This little player.

''Got you.'' He smirked.
''I want to slap you so bad.'' I whine.
''Do it. It won't hurt me anyway.''

I did it. I slapped him right on his handsome face. He didn't even flinch.
''Man up Emily.'' He said.
''You are really annoying. You know that right?''
''Just for you.'' He kissed me on a cheek and pulled me on his chest. He smells nice.

''I feel like a baby like this but you smell nice.''
''Thanks I guess.'' He says weirded out.
''Seriously. What are you using?'' I say as I sniff his shirt.
''Paco Rabanne's 1 Milion.''
''How do you have money for that?''
''I earn from fights. Payment is good.''
''You get money when you fight?''
''A lot of money.''
''It's still not good to fight.'' I say as I tap his chest.
''I know. Don't you worry.'' He kissed the top of my head.

I like this. I like that he opened up to me. I even saw his smile. I mean, that's great improvement in socializing with someone.

We got up as it was getting late. He walked me back home. He kissed my cheek and waved me before going home. I got in my house to see my mom grinning. She saw it through the window.

''Who was that sweetie?''
''A friend mom.''
''He doesn't look like one.''
''But he is. I'm going in my room. Night mom.'' I kissed her cheek and rushed upstairs.

I had so much fun today and didn't even expected it. Noah is really good person when he openes up. Maybe he is a little bit of introvert, but he is nice. I finished my bed routine and laid in my bed.