Chapter 15

Emily's POV

I woke up in a cold bed. Events from last night rushed in my head. I didn't know he will react like that after I told him that I love him. He was acting as my body is something worth to treasure.

When we first met, I actually felt some pull towards him. I never felt towards somebody like that but it sure wasn't friendly way. It was something more that I couldn't understand until he kissed me for the first time. That was when I felt butterflies in my tummy.

I got up from bed and went to brush my teeth. After I finished, I went outside the room to find Noah doing pancakes. I was facing his back so he didn't noticed me.

''Morning.'' I say smiling.
He put the finished pancake on the plate before turning to me.
''Morning princess.'' He flashed me a big grin and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he kissed me softly.

 I wrapped my legs around him and he kissed me softly

''What are you doing?'' I ask him.
''I'm making breakfast for my princess.'' He pecked my nose.

He turned around and turned off the stove then poured chocolate syrup all over the pancakes. He sat us down on the chair and took plate in front of us.

He fed me and himself and I conviced him that I will wash the dishes. He rambled about how he doesn't want to tire me out or ruin my hands but I ignored him and washed the dishes.

''Do you want to go out or stay here?'' He asked me after I finished.
''We can stay here. I'm too lazy to go out.'' I chuckle.
''Whatever my princess wants.'' He says and pulls me on his lap.

He turned the movie on and put the blanket on us. I snuggled closer in his chest and made myself comfortable.

''Baby I never apologized for what I said to you in the room.'' He says suddenly.
''I know you were angry.''
''I'm sorry.'' He kissed my forehead and tighten his hold on me.
I pecked his cheek in reassuring way.

Of course I know that he is sorry and feels quilty. We were both hurt by our words, but that's in the past now. We shouldn't be bothered by it. Things happen.

We were watching a movie and lunch time already passed so we ordered delivery. Pizza came fast and we digged in like hungry lions. I ate only two pieces and Noah ate the rest.

I was happy to be with him today. If there is only one thing I would do, it would be cuddling with Noah. He is so warm and feels like teddy bear. I like when he caresses my hair, it makes me sleepy immediately.

It was already late and I needed to go home. Noah said he will drive me home so I don't need to walk. He set me on this thing again and put the helmet on my head.

I clunged onto him and left him without oxygen probably. Thankfully we came fast and he parked in front of my door.

''Come here.'' He picked me up from the motorcycle and put me on my feet.
I saw my dad parking in our driveway and waving us.
''Hello.'' He said smiling.
''Hi dad.''
''Hello Sir.'' Noah said firmly.
''What were you two doing?''
''Just hanging around.'' I say.
''Would you come inside with us Noah?''
Noah looked over to me for answer. I smiled at him as response.
''I could.''
''Great.''

We got inside and these two sat on a couch.
''Emily can you make us drinks?'' My dad asked me.
''Sure.''
I went in a kitchen and took out three glasses. I filled them with fresh juice and put them on a tray. I was going so slow and careful not to spill everything.

I was getting closer when I heard them talking. I decided to eavesdrop a little.

''So Noah is everything good with you and my daughter?'' My dad asked him.
''Yes it is Mason.'' Noah retorted. Mason? What happened with Sir?
''She doesn't suspect anything right?''
''No. I know it will be dangerous for her to know.''
''That's why I'm hiding it. Anyway, there is a man you need to fight tomorrow.''
''Okay. I'll be ready.''
''The payment is $1500. I have been told that the man is not dangerous.''
''That's okay. I took down dangerous man too.'' Noah chuckled lowly.

Does my ears decieving me? This can't be real, right? Noah is actually working for my dad. I can't believe that my dad and my boyfriend lied to me in my face.

I came over and put the tray on a table.
''How long did you think you can lie to me?'' I ask tearing up. Noah shot up from the couch and looked at me shocked.
''Emily it's not what it looks like.'' He tried to grab my hand but I yanked it off.
''Not what it looks like? You kept away from me that you work for my dad?'' I turn to my dad with tears already wetting my cheeks.
''And you? Since when do you have a money so much? 1500 dollars?''

''Emily sit down so we can talk.'' Dad said calmly.
''No. I don't want to talk to a liars right now.''
I stormed off in my room and closed the door. I lay down on my bed, facing a ceiling. I heard knock on a door but didn't want to respond.

''Baby I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out like that. I'm so sorry. When you are ready we can talk. Good night my princess.''

After he said that, I heard his footsteps getting quiter until I no longer hear anything.
Did I do wrong for bursting out like that? I noticed how sad Noah looked like.

I didn't expect this from my own dad. How can he have so much money and we live a common life? There is nothing wrong with this lifestyle but that means my dad is not working at the company. There is no way a payment in the company will be so high.

This is so frustrating. I don't even know if my mom knows. I fell asleep fast thinking about all events that took place tonight.