Chapter 16

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I changed the Emily's muse. (If you don't like it, you can imagine someone else😘)

Noah's POV

She didn't need to find out this way. I thought if we keep this information from her she will be safe. But I messed up really bad. She is going to hate me now. She already doesn't like that I fight and she must found out like this.

I haven't heard of her for two days. I don't know what this means. Does she want to break up or not? I'm confused.

From all the thinking I forgot that I was in a shower. I dried myself after I got out and shaved my face. I got busted lip and cheek bruise from yesterday's fight. I applied some cream on it and went to my closet.

I didn't eat the breakfast. Instead rushed to a school with my motorcycle. I didn't saw Emily when I arrived neither her friends.
I went to my first class upset that I didn't saw her.

Teacher was boring like always and I like always didn't pay attention to her. I hoped to see her on a hallway but nothing. Even on a lunch where there is their usual table. Maybe she wasn't in school afterall.

I was so frustrated and angry when school finished that I rushed out and headed to my motorcycle. Something or better someone caught my attention.

Emily was talking with some jock. Hell, she was even smiling at him. I lost all the patience and stormed off to them.
She was surprised to see me judging by her expression.

''Is this how are you paying me back?''
''Noah I—'' I cut her off.
''Wait it doesn't matter anyway. I got it Emily.'' I shook my head and turned around to get my motorcycle.

I heard her yelling my name but I ignored it and drove off to my apartment. I don't want to hear her lame excuses. She obviously moved on and she broke up with me indirectly.

I mean she didn't need to do that behind my back. I don't get it. I apologized so many times over messages even when she locked herself in her room. What do I need to do anymore? Just because of one stupid secret she won't talk to me. This is ridiculous.

I entered the front door and slammed it shut. I went to make some drink and relax myself. I have never been so angry before.

After awhile of sitting in the kitchen, I heard knocking on the front door. I lazily got up and opened the door to see Emily.

''What do you want?'' I ask harshly.
''Noah I'm sorry. It wasn't what it looked like.''
''You are sorry?'' I laugh sarcastically.
''I was sorry too. I even apologized to you many times but you didn't even see any of those messages I sent you over past two days. You ignored me whole day in school for me to see you smiling at some jerk. How do you think I understood your actions?'' By now I was screaming at her.

She started crying and she knows damn well that I don't like to see her cry. She acted horrible to me just because I kept a secret that won't affect her or her lifestyle in any kind of way.

She got closer and wrapped her arms around my waist.
''I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Noah. I didn't want to hurt you. I was confused and hurt but I didn't want you to get mad at me. I don't want us to separate. I'm sorry.''

I removed her grip on me and picked her up. She immediately locked her legs around me and arms around my waist. I got inside and closed the door.

She was crying in my neck as I sat down on a couch. I hugged her tightly, sniffing her strawberry scent. I didn't know she felt like this but I could assume.

We were both hurt by our mistakes. I feel quilty now for screaming at her. I know she can get easily hurt with bad words. She sobbed in my shirt quitely.

I pulled her head up and wiped her cheeks. I put her hair behind her ears and cupped her face, giving it a kiss on a forehead.

''I'm sorry for screaming at you. I missed you so much my baby.'' I whisper and kissed her lips softly.
''I missed you too.'' She says after kiss.
''I apologize for not telling you about me and your dad's connection. I didn't imagined that you'll be his daughter even if I knew I would still want to be with you. We didn't want you to be involved even if it's by knowing what do we do. We just want to protect you.'' I explain.

''I understand.'' She whispered and kissed me. She pulled away and touched my cheek.
''Why is there a bruise on your cheek?''
''I had a fight yesterday. But I'm fine.''
She kissed my cheek and hugged me.

We were talking for awhile and ate. Then laid in my bed to take a nap. I spooned her in my arms and put my leg over hers.

''Noah?''
''Yes baby?''
''The marks are gone.'' She whispered.
''They are?'' She nodded and removed her shirt from her shoulder.
''Look!'' She pouted.
''Do you want new ones?'' I smirked.
She nodded.
''I'll make you better ones.'' I kissed her cheek and moved down to her neck.

I pulled her closer to my chest and start biting her skin gently. She grabbed my hand that was on her belly and intertwined our fingers.

I finished after some time and was pretty impressed with my work. I will always give her what she wants. I put the last kiss on her cheek and nuzzled my face in her neck.

''All done.'' I whisper.
She pulled our intertwined hands up and gave a kiss to my hand. I didn't fall asleep until I heard her breath getting even. I sniffed her hair and kissed her neck until I fell asleep myself.

 I sniffed her hair and kissed her neck until I fell asleep myself