A broken hand and Family Time

Knockout's Pov 

I get a com from Miko asking for medical treatment in her room I quickly grab all the human medical equipment and run to her.

I am running down the halls and I go to help her I enter the room and I see her and I see blood. I then quickly turn into my holoform and run over to her.

"Miko are you ok?! What happened!"

I look at her hand and I see that she has broken it, I then start to bandage it while I hear more ped steps coming.

" Knockout what is wrong! What happened to my baby?"

I see Starscream come over to us in his holoform, I focus on healing her hand and ignore him. I finish bandaging her hand as I look up and see everyone here in holoform.

" Miko I need you to tell me what happened to your hand."

she simply looks away from me.

" Miko i'm serious."

" I don't want to talk about it."

" Miko I wasn't asking I was ordering you to."

" Well i'm not telling you."

" MIKO!"

I shout at her and she looks at me in complete shock.

" YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!"

I see her look down but I continue.

" WE ALL CARE AND ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU! SO PLEASE TELL US WHAT HAPPENED WE NEED TO KNOW!"

She looks around at everyone with tear filled eyes.

" O-o-okay i'll tell you what happened."

I nod and we all cuddle up together and then wait for her to start talking.

" well I was showing them to my room until they had a place to stay."

She lets out a shaky breath and pauses for a minute.

" They were talking to me and I told them ' Yeah whatever I really could care less. I just want you to stay out of my way and not bug me anymore.' "

 She stops as tears run down her face and I rub her back and hold her with Starscream.

"Jack asked me if they were really that bad that I felt I needed to leave, I then started to tell him what happened."

She takes a deep breath and then she continues.

" I basicallytold him what happened and he tried to apologise saying they didn't know they were being that harsh."

" Miko how did this cause you to break your hand?" I see Megatron ask 

" I started raging and then they told me to calm down, and i said no and turned around and punched the wall so hard I left a dent."

" Miko can you show us where it is?"

She nods and we walk down to the wall of her bedroom and look and see a bump in the wall. We all look in astonishment at her and the fact she only broke her hand.

I see Soundwave walk over to her and hug her tight, she returns the hug and lies her head near his spark.

Starscream's POV

I see Knockout running down the hall and I stand up from my sitting position and follow him noticing he is headed for Miko.

I get there and I see him by Miko bandaging her hand in his holoform I rush over to him and look at them.

I go to them after i transfer to my holoform and run with great speed.

" Knockout what happened what happened to my baby!" I shout with worry seeing all the blood.

He ignores me and then focuses on her hands I watch as he bandages it withe great care. I am worrying when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I look up and I see Megatron, he looks down at me and gives me a comforting smile and a side hug.

I lean into him and watch as she refuses to talk, and how Knockout finally gets through to her. We all end up going to the couch and snuggling her.

I hold her along with Knockout and I listen to her tell her story about the night and how she broke her hand.

I then stand up and walk to the wall and see a fist sized bump and I am shocked but also impressed.

I then see Soundwave walkover and hug her to his person and she snugglrd into his spark and then I see her fall asleep.

I then walk over to him and offer to take her but he shakes his head and goes to the couch and lies down and covers them.

I sigh and I shoo everyone else out of the room and I go out as well, I then walk to the bridge and look out into the cosmos.

" I see you still aren't going to recharge huh Starscream?" 

I turn and see Magetron I then turn back and sigh, I just look out the window and think about where I should sleep.

" Do you need some place to sleep?"

I turn and I cock my metal brow at him, I then nod and look away from him and continue to think about where.

" You can come sleep with me I think you could use the company am I wrong?"

" No you aren't "

I then walk out of the bridge along with Megatron, we walk to his birth room and we enter and i see the birth which is big enough for the both of us.

He lies down and motions for me to come over as well, I take the spot next to him and melt into the soft bed.

I then fall asleep happy that my family is safe.